Reviews for Coming Home
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh wow. I love how this went, even with the sorrow I feel for Lisa.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
What a wondrous, joyous story! While my heart aches for Lisa, we all know that if Sam ever returned to Dean, the Winchester brothers would win over any woman on earth.

This made me cry with happiness!

Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was a powerful fic, well told.

I think what stood out for me was how you brought up the possibility of Sam's catatonia after being possessed by Lucifer. I hadn't considered that as a possibility but it certainly fits with what we've seen on the show with other vessels. A refreshing take on season six.

I liked how you stripped down conversations to a bare minimum. It certainly made Sam's simple "Dean" at the end more poignant and hard hitting. Great stuff! Madebyme
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wonderful story.

I loved your description of the surroundings and Sam.

Of course Dean choosing Sam over Lisa was perfect and the only right choice.

I like how there were not a lot of conversations in this story.

The ending was excellent, Dean, Bobby and Castiel all there when Sam 'woke' up. Though the most important person was Dean.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Moving. What else could I say, WOW! I loved this story and would love it if you continued it. Maybe for Sam's recovery. So we could find out how long he was catatonic and through his rehab? I loved that Lisa was being selfish and Dean chose Sam. I don't like Lisa or Ben and don't want them around for much of season 6. I don't want them memorialized like Mary and Jess because she's NOT Dean big love and I want our skirt chasing, hormone raging guy back with , as Jared Padelecki put it in an interview, our bleeding heart Sam back as well. Fantastic so glad I was FINALLY able to click on the link and get through. Thanks Nicole.
montez chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
wow! that was a really intense story, I liked it.
Wobbles 03 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is a really sweet story! You captured the true feelings of everyone really well :D LOVE IT!
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was totally, completely awesome. I can so see this, and believe it's what happens when Sam comes back.
kelco chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was totally fantastic. Sammy was in such bad shape from Lucifer leaving his mind destroyed. Thank goodness a chain of events was set in motion and DEan made it to Sammy's side. It's the one place he'll always want to be.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was really beautifully written and very heartbreaking. I can't imagine our poor Sammy being in such a state! You should write a 2nd part to this! It's just that good! Thank you for writing such a heartfelt little story.