Reviews for Wrapping Paper
SuperWhoVenger214 chapter 1 . 4/28
Now THIS is how Ten Inch Hero should have ended! It pisses me off that Priestly had to change his look to get Tish to go out with him. I love this story - how your Tish loved him for himself, crazy, wacky blue mohawks and all! Great job! :D
HalfJillHalfJack chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i didnt realise until i clicked on your profile that you wrote my other fav ten inchhero fic haha you write their relationship perfectly:) i wanted to fav it so i figured i should review:)
LittleNephilim7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was so sweet! I really liked it!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awesome story :) I'm glad that Priestly gets to go back to his 'normal' appearance.
bombon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
this is so lovely!
95Lies chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I actually loved this so much there just aren't words. It made me cry. Seriously this is just so brilliant, and exactly how I wanted it to go. There just aren't enough TIH fics out there so I'm so glad you're adding such great stuff, definitely the best one I've read.
JanniAlexandra chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Love it! This is such a cute story, and it doesn't seem like fanfiction, It seems like a part from the movie. Awesome job.
Izzychase chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hey! this story was so cute- I like how you wrote their interaction at the end and how they could talk about how they liked one another beyond physical appearances. Good job!
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this was wonderful! i hope you'll write more!
spikes pet2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
yep, and that's how the film should have ended! thank you very much for this wonderful snippet, I hope there will be more!