Reviews for Thanks to Nora
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I don't watch the show, but I've seen enough ads for it that I know what the caracters look like. I enjoyed the story. :)
the little spanko chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I can't believe that you've just started writing. This is fantastic! You handle emotions and details amazingly well, and my God, the spankings - The Spankings! ::flails in adoration:: I am in Love with the way you describe them!

You had Seriously better keep writing, or I'm going to be very sad.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sounds cruel... On the other side, Wilson caused House much worse pain over and over again by withholding prescriptions, over and over again, to 'discipline' him. I think House might rather want to get spanked.

And yes, House came between because he always gets jealous at anybody dating Wilson. He wants to have Wilson all for himself, not even in a sexual way, but more like a child wanting to have mummy all for himself.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ha found your first post! It was cute. Thank you for sharing.
cookie chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ouch! Is Wilson really that cruel, would House submit to such treatment, I don't think so.
Why chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I simply don't get fics where House is afraid and lets himself get beaten up. He's bigger than Wilson, why doesn't he just kick Wilson's ass?
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Holy SHIT! Yeah, that was entertaining. Loved this. :) I will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,