Reviews for Rain
Muy lindo
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was...BEAUTIFUL.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww... This was so cool! I never really saw Gwen as a rain lover, but it worked in this story.

You still write faster than my snail-paced fingers, so it's still good to see you working even though you were gone forever. I didn't mind that much, because I left a lot too. My August will be calm and dedicated to FF.

I curse my cousin, because she relit the dying flame of my warriors obsession, so now I'm learning how to roleplay again. It's hard for me, but I'm excited about it.
KandiLips chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oooh my god, this is SOOOO adorable! So much perfect fluff, and I am IN LOVE with the detailed imagry! This is AMAZZZZING! Only you could write something this good! :D *Immediately adds to favs*

-Kandi
Writingaddict169 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
For midnight, it was good. You described the exact way I feel about rain. Aside from showing peace of mind and freedom, I think it also represents cleansing and washing away everything old so new can come through.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aww this was cute! I love Gwevin fics like this. :D I love all your Ben 10 stories so keep up the awesome work! :D
mednin chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It sounds dreamy. It's pretty, I love how you came up with Kevin liking lightning.
Lioness002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was really cute. You did a great job writing this, it just seems like something Kevin and Gwen would do together, sit on a roof and watch the rain. Great job. And rain does hold a real beauty, I would know living in a place that rains more than 80% of the time. Washington...very wet. :)Well again great job!

-Lioness002 :)
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow, I really loved the ending, it was great :) This was really cute! I really do think the beginning kinda dragged on too long to get to the main focus. Otherwise, it was really good! And cute...totally cute! Keep up the awesome work, Sky!