Reviews for Silver Moon, Blood and Bone
orionastro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
amazing story. but they must discover that mountain ash is the ultimate weapon defense against the supernatural
NotAProphet chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this story is awesome
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this was really sad but I loved it
hello chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really enjoyed this, I thought it was well written and really conveyed John and Dean's feelings. I totally agree that being helpless is probably the worst thing that could happen to a hunter. I mean they spend their lives helping people they've never met, so not being able to aid Sam would be awful. I liked your use of language, it really helped put the boys in character.

There were a few small typing errors, but nothing another read through wouldn't fix. The only real issue I had is that hospital wouldn't take that much blood from John and Dean. They only take a single pint when you give blood. Maybe under such dire circumstances they might take two but three pints of blood classifies as a class III or class IV hemorrhage which requires immediate medical attention. So realistically speaking they wouldn't take that much from anyone, let alone repeatedly, in such a short period of time. That's why they have the blood bank, as long as they have his blood type they could transfuse it without a problem. If they didn't have it, they could give him type O until they could do a blood test.

Sorry for the huge review that bit about the blood just bothered me.

Anyway, awesome story. Keep it up ]
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Yay! Sam stabbed his first werewolf. I was so worried he wouldn't even get one lick in. Very nice writing. I enjoyed it.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OMG... THANK GOD SAMMY IS NOT DEAD! DEAN WOULD HAVE BEEN HEART BROEKN! LOVE IT
milael chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I kept shivering throughout the story. Poor Sam, he suffered because of the werewolf.

Good writing :)