Reviews for Alien Presence
be93 chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
As she says "I'll never know till this day" I'm guessing she survives whatever happens and lives to be old and happy - and I hope Dan does too.

Though he is really lovely - there's still something there, sneaky, I think, he's almost too nice, does that make sense? Not sure, can't make up my mind whether to trust him or not...

Intrigued to see what the shining light is, hope its nothing too bad!

Only criticism I'd make is that I think it needs more pace, particularly if this isn't going to be a very long story.

And of course I'd like to see the Doctor and Rose in it more!

Be X
be93 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Me again!

It is better, but it still is a bit "I love you!" very quickly, but her thoughts make it less so.

Doctor's explanation is much better and it will be interesting to see how this progresses! X
be93 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I'm going ot be really honest, and say that although I remembered the title, and the first chapter, I didn't really remember much from the orignial version of this, other than the fact it moved very quickly, but I really like this (even if it hasn't changed much) and hope the following chapters are as good - and perhaps a tad longer!

It's nice to have a fic that has the doctor and rose as maybe less central characters, and lets someone else take the lead.