Reviews for Tongues of Men and Angels
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Excellent ending! All's well and a little girl too!
Ragnelle chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like this beginning. Both the slight jealousy of Aragorn and the very realistic way you have him try to handle it, and the ending, promising some plot for Faramir to discover.
Deandra chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
There are advantages to not reading the stories at Teitho! That makes them completely new to me when I see them here. Good story so far. I'm looking forward to more.

One thing:

- with a black beard, olive skin and brown wore flowing robes of purple and dark blue - something seems to be missing/out of place starting at the word "brown"

- Deandra
Wtiger5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Love this. Can't wait for the update. I hope Aragorn realizes what a treasure Faramir's talent truly is.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This will teach Aragorn to underestimate his Steward, LOL! Good story; I love it that Faramir outdoes Aragorn in one area and that Aragorn is human enough to feel a bit jealous, but still noble enough to not let his resentment affect their relationship.
black4minister chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh wow! Amazing start - I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

blacky xox
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What a cliffhanger!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Somehow, I get the feeling this isn't a oneshot. ;) A bit of a slow start, but it's good so far. Update soon please?
demeter d chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh, my goodness! The story starts slowly. We watch the growing relationship of Aragorn and Faramir when they are both still feeling their way along. Then "tonight he will drink his own blood!" Oh, my! I had a thought. Faramir was known as a tamer of men and beasts. If anyone could, I think he and the new ambassador together could help tame the wounded Harad in the Houses, and help them find a new life. I will be watching for updates!
Evereven chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very good story, staying true to the characters. Sounds like it is a very good thing that Faramir is so good at languages, or Aragorn might end up one dead duck! Looking forward to how this progresses.
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I have a feeling Aragorn will soon have reason to be very grateful for his steward's language skills! It's so interesting to see the two of them at the beginning of their friendship - Aragorn really had his work cut out for him then. ;-) I can understand Aragorn feeling slightly jealous of Faramir's abilities. I guess it's a natural human reaction, and I'm sure he'll over come it. I loved this first chapter and am looking forward to more! :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Really good! I am glad you are posting this here.

"Aragorn decided to test his Steward's aptitude for languages in general by greeting him in the tongue of Rohan. Faramir did not bat an eyelid but replied in the same tongue, with a perfectly executed greeting and enquiry regarding King and Queen's good health and the health of his horses." LOL. I always imagined the standard greeting in Rohan included asking after the other person's horses.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great first chapter, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2