Reviews for Black Garden
Yautja Paya chapter 15 . 6/2
I love your story nya~
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 15 . 3/13
Whoah baby! new reader and i read this at a marathon. this was some awesome stuff. the characters had personalities of their own specially the heroine and not just the generic Yautja-crazed/enamoured ooman. I had been wondering at the insanity thing, then I got to the ending. Oh God that broke my heart. Thank goodness the sequel is up. But PLEASE I hope it's not abandoned! (TT)
Dread Lord chapter 8 . 2/26
Nice, seems a relationship is already formed.
NYaxemaster chapter 7 . 2/25
Jess don't take no guff from nobody no how.
NYaxemaster chapter 2 . 2/25
Well we definitely have two individuals who do not give way to each other.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 15 . 2/15
Great job on this! It was a very enjoyable read :)
TheLittleLostEcho chapter 15 . 2/7
Omg! Thank god for the sequels, I was ready to break something. love your story!
PepperCornPie chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
WoW, twisted ending! was it a dream!? was it real!? I don't know! i'm going to go read Gray Possession! but before I go I want to say well done for creating this Awesome story! loved it and your character!
though i'm a little sceptical that baby Jess could have killed a queen (of even those candy aliens-lol-) that easily when they are one of The most ferocious creatures in the universe and she only had a few days in training.
But besides that it was all so wickedly Awesome! and I loved it! Sequel Sequel! Have an awesome day! PepperCornPie
Me again chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
The guest who reviewed on ch.15. I had to add, or was it real and no one else remembers? has not happened yet? So many theories...Or she is in a science lab and being studied! I should err...check for a !
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Why did I not expect this to happen? It happens all the time in movies! Well, not as much but still, hero fights with people, finds love, wakes up and discovers they are in a mental hospital or it was all "just a dream"...brilliant ending. Though I wish it were true...he doesn't exist? :(
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Oh wow...that's a harsh disillusion and reality...very...
Hakuto579 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
(too lazy to log in)
I'm in cramps! I'm in cramps! BAhahaha!
I swear, every chapter has at least one thing to laugh about... I feel sorry for Lar'Ja, but paybacks a bit and he just got served!
Kehlan chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
oh damn, I really dont want to leave this story here til morning but I'm going to fall asleep on it if I don't as its now VERY late! Be assured I will be back for the remaining chapters tomorrow evening. Meanwhile I think I'm going to have some wonderful dreams tonight of Predators wearing Jeans, thanks for the wonderful image and the great stories.
Iamluck chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm gonna read this series from the start and maybe by the last chapter there could be an update... wink wink. :) This will probably be the ninth or tenth time I've read it, but its still really good and really funny. Keep up the good work!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2013