Reviews for Southern Eraklyon Squirrel Revival
Cheyla chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Overall this was pretty good. There were a few grammatical issues that I noticed here and there but they weren't insanely distracting. I appreciated that you had explanations at the end of the story and numbered where they were, instead of having author's notes in the middle of the story. It was much less distracting that way. I loved the humor in this one-shot!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Memaw, that's super country. It threw me a little that they were nobility. Not to be offensive, but when I think of someone's memaw I think of a little old lady with a rifle in her hands and tobacco in her mouth. It was a funny story though. Definitely underrated. I simply loved the confession part.
NadeshikoLove1224 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very AU, but I liked this fic. It's a cute snipit of Brandon's childhood. I remember when I was younger I wanted to catch that tree rodent until my mom told me about rabies...yeah no squirrels for me. Anyways, l liked it.
Zadien chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was fun. It was interesting to see Brandon as a child and to see what kind of shenanigans he would have gotten into being an adventurous young boy. Also yeah, I think we've all experienced that 'oh we have a child the same age as yours, you'll be friends'. Yeah, because all adults are friends just because they're the same age too. Luckily for Brandon, Alex was pretty cool. I'm sad the other squirrels didn't believe in The Squirrel, that was quite sad.
SharpieMassacre chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
What a crazy (yet funny) concoction of a story. There were a few grammatical errors (but easily forgetable). Strangely, I can imagine Brandon like this as a kid; slightly noble life that he finds boring, and would rather be adventurous than be around boring nobility. Nice work!
LoveLoveLovix chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Although there are a few grammatical errors and such (course, this is three years old), this was a great, snarky little one shot that made me laugh my country-raised butt off. I can't believe this only has two reviews- it deserves ten or more! Good work, Chibi!
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Cute D I can totally see Brandon doing this, too!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hahaha! I loved it! You got a bit of your his and hers pronouns turned around, but it was a great story! Now I just have to go back and write my themed concoction...