Reviews for By Your Side
MisfitCarter chapter 15 . 1/25
I really wish that you would finish this! I love it and I really want more of this! Please?
Captaintjf chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I'm waiting for the lemon!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
loved it
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
LOved it
princessjames21 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
I am so happy that Face and Anna are finally sleeping together and I can't wait to read about it. I really love that Anna and Face are moving in together they are super cute and honestly I'd be okay with a sequel or just a time jump as long as I get to read about Anna and Face and also Hannibal and Anna I'm happy.
Ali chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
I guess we won't learn about those connections either. It's been a while. Hint hint.
BeautifulMisery7 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I'm not sure if I reviewed this or not, but I just re-read it and am so excited for the next chapter !
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
loved it
Fictional History chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Um. I'm pretty sure you posted the chapter to the wrong story. This is a Marvel story chapter and the story its in is a A-Team movie fanfic.
princessjames21 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
I love the cover picture you made of anna and face I love this chapter and all the action and I love how protective face and hannibal are of anna and I can't wait tell you get into the other story line I definitely want some more anna and face and i want some cute anna and hannibal scenes two.
Slytherin Studios chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Nicely done :)
lalabelle chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
New chapter for a different story?
MoSassy23 chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Love. This. Story!
kitcool chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
AWESOME! Please Continue
princessjames21 chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
I love this story but I hate that Anna and Face always get interrupted but I love that they finally said I love you that was so cute I just love these two I am so happy this story Isn't ending when the movie ended I am so glad we get more of a story specially when I feel like the real action is just starting.