Reviews for Child of the Sky
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 45 . 9/21
Omg these last few chapters are so funny! I would have though Kocoum’s questions would be “is Shippo going to take forever to mature too?” And I honest to god want to see how Sesshomaru is going through daily life in the village! I just want to read more! Love the chapters!
Sonata IX chapter 45 . 9/17
These drabble fics man. I keep avoiding them because mehhh drabbles short how could there be any plot? And then something as intriguing as this bizarre crossover pops up and you actually made it work very well and I'm actually very hooked but wait no now I have to wait for updates in batches of 500 words? AGONY WHAT HAVE I DONE. But seriously, this is really cool. :D
Arkytior's Song chapter 45 . 9/17
Oof Inuyasha lol. Gotta watch yourself x3
The Blue Insanity 8500 chapter 45 . 9/17
I’m so glad Kocoum saw through that! He really knows Kagome then. Thanks for updating. Looking forward to more!;)
kakashixangela chapter 45 . 9/17
Lol saw what you did there~ tried to make us think something was going on hahaha but how did he know it was inu and not kagome?
NightlyRowenTree chapter 45 . 9/17
Awesome update glad to see a new chapter :3
GatherNoMoss chapter 44 . 9/15
Yes it does! (suit him, that is)

Do you know how much I love that line about Shippo liking a dad who purposefully let himself get caught? I can't explain it well, but I'm so impressed with your mind for having thought of it...Like, that scene is absolutely golden. It's now probably one of my favorite family interactions...

Anyways, I'm so happy to see these regular updates, and I'm excited for more!
Natsuko457 chapter 44 . 9/14
that... was so cute. Awwwwwwww
Applejax XD chapter 44 . 9/13
im glad that Shippo and Kocoum are getting along XD
kakashixangela chapter 44 . 9/13
aww seeing kocoum being so fatherly makes me feel all warm inside haha and at least his thoughts have settled regarding shippo’s duality as a trickster and as a sweet kid hehe
Arkytior's Song chapter 44 . 9/12
Awwwww! So cute!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 44 . 9/12
Awesome job thanks for the new amazing chapter:3
The Blue Insanity 8500 chapter 44 . 9/12
Oh lord there’s something incredible hot about a dad taking care of a kid. Kocuom is totally hot. Can’t wait to read more! Loved it!;)
KaKashi's Okami chapter 43 . 9/2
Lolz he got bashed against the rocks, dreams crushed. Babysitting lol
The Blue Insanity 8500 chapter 43 . 9/2
Oh snap! Shippo is gong to terrorize the skin of that boy lol. I bet Naraku is that mean guy Radcliffe. That’s would be hilarious. To think Naraku was evil but sexy and then boom! Ugly mug lol.