Reviews for APH Kids: Quest for the Holy Grail
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
Let the search party begin!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 26 . 3/30/2012
Hmmm... I kinda want to hear that story about Roderich now.

And, so, the final battle is near. Will everyone get arrested like in the movie? XD
asdasa chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
Though I am not familiar with the original Holy Grail storyline I have really enjoyed you story. Roderich, Gilbert, and Ludwig are three of my favorite characters and even though slightly out of character at parts and with their ages shifted around, I really believe you did them justice.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 25 . 11/30/2011
Noooo! The epic journey is almost over! T_T

The guard reminds me of Gareth for some weird reason. (Probably because of his Devil Fruit)

Yeah, Rodders! Man (or pimp) up, or Vash will beat you with his Peace Prize!

Clovis Such a fabulous guard.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 24 . 9/16/2011
Yay! Palace infiltration! I can't wait to see who works there!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 23 . 6/17/2011
Wait... When did Matthew show up?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Did Rodders faint because he saw his exes?

Roderich, you're totally wrong. Billy Joe Armstrong is the lead singer of Green Day. You probably don't know it because of all of the classical and pimp music you listen to.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
I'm kind of glad Arthur told Crona to shut up, since Crona's not my favorite character in Soul Eater.
ChibiDryad242 chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
Er, actually, "Che palle" is... Oh, whatever. *doesn't want to say something so vulgar* Anyway, that was amazing! I especially liked how you wrote the composers. Mozart saying "chillax"... XD Epic win. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
Poor Roderich. Now he can't play any music to pick up any chicks to bring into the search party.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
What? Why is everyone more pimping than Roderich? Even Slizard sounds more pimping than him at this point!
ChibiDryad242 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Nice technique for getting Gil to take his medicine. I'll have to temember that one. XD
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
LOL! France's streaking is very appropriate for this chapter for no reason!

Roddy-kins the Pimp is beginning to sound like my OC, Kartik, who is also as sophisticated and cultured as Roddy. However, Kartik does not play the piano nor is his girlfriend Elizabeta (or Antonio since Roderich was married to him at a point and time XD)

I suspect that the train that nearly ran them over was the Flying Pussyfoot.
Musical Ninja chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
HA HA HA HA! Amy didn't know that echidnas were a type of anteater lol

Also, that wasn't a smart idea that Gilbert had. playing on the train tracks with his friends. Sonic nearly drowned! Good thing Roderich was there to save him.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit when Roddy floated down the river.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
So far, this has been a great journey! You have inspired me to write a fic where a bunch of anime characters go on a road trip to look for something!

I'm loving the Baccano! cameos in Ch. 16. Is it possible for you to make more Baccano! cameos and some Eureka Seven, D. Gray-man, Sengoku Basara, One Piece, and Soul Eater cameos?