Reviews for Undercover
kullorfullkat chapter 12 . 1/29
LUV LUVLUV IT!
kullourfullkat chapter 1 . 1/29
okay... HAHAHAHA I love their responses to being asked to be a fake gay couple I choked a little bit when I read this
maygan chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I'm new to this world reviewing and reading all about Derek and Spencer, and I gotta say I loved your story it was pretty cool although I do hate the fact that Spence is always getting hurt but I got it, he's weird but funny, smart, CUTE and just a normal guy who seems to know everything and nothing all 8th the same minute, and I'm rambling but that just tells you how much I liked your story, glad it was one of the first I read and can't wait for more. 8)
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Well you did warn that it wasn't slash I had my hopes oh well at least Garcia wasn't too annoying. that's a plus right there.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
The two of them at it like old lovers it's kind of cute, this is interesting funny, sorry I didn't review every page, some of it had me rather freaked out.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Yes, I remember this fucker glad Morgan killed him glad the neighbors were so nice and called the cops, otherwise who knows, good story but I hate my boy being set up like that.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Okay so we have to wrong guy, there is another real hater, this is getting scary, glad Morgan defended Reid as well as he did, now they are running plates on the wrong guy.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
they sound like lovers already are you sure they aren't going to wind up declaring their undying love for each other. I had a belly laugh over the remote
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I don't believe that for a minute I think he's the unsub, and just hiding it very well. Interesting so far.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I do remember reading this before, I wonder if I commented on it in my own name? So they drew the unsub out, well half their work is done. probably closet homosexual, as he would call them, or fag, and is ashamed of himself.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I still think they are going to have to admit they have feelings for each other somewhere along the line, such a gentleman carries his sweetie into their apartment. *sigh*
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I just read a story like this on another site, and I thought this was it, then checked the reviews and also re-read your summary, this is going to be a bumpy ride. My personal opinion is that they should realize that they have feelings for each other, but hey that's just me. I have a slash kink what can I say, I'm just not as obnoxious as Garcia is about it.
Tekie Scythe chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Nah, I still think they look like a kitten.
Tekie Scythe chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Been there, done that.
Tekie Scythe chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Is it because he got you?