Reviews for Placebo
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I'm sorry but I'm just curious... if you don't mind me asking, what is it with people not seeing Masamune and Kojuurou as close as they are supposed to be? Like, I mean that in some stories like this where he's being shipped with Yukimura (or some other than Kojuurou anyways), Masa seems cold towards Kojuurou: the man who is one of the dearest - if not the most dearest - person to Masa. Is this just some kind of "kink", making Masa cold/distrusting/not as close and caring as he's supposed to be towards Kojuurou or is this something else? I just think that Masa would never hurt Kojuurou in any way or form you could imagine, at least, not on purpose. Please, answer appropriately, I'm not here to fight. I just want to understand what's going on... :/
Raikoutsun chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
It nearly makes me cry,how could you that to your loyal Kojuurou TTwTT so nicely written,so angsty filled...great work.
Selvaspeedy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it! I'm a KojuroxMasamune fan so this story kinda hurts my feelings lol but I still loved it. It was sweet and heartbreaking at the same time to see Masamune in such state .
azab chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i loved it
Clio S.S chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Nicely written, easily understandable, ending in a sad way.

I can clearly imagine a scene like that. What I like the most is the general atmosphere of this story, made by this: "the low lighting provided by a few candles". It's only one sentence, yet it makes a reader see everything plainly.

What I didn't like as much was a slight detour from historical events. I mean, Yukimura died in the age of 48 and he was as old as Masamune. It was also short before Kojuurou's death. Your story suggested they were slightly younger. But, on the other hand, no fanfiction author is obliged to stick to the facts.

I have to say I liked the conclusions Kojuurou reached, the ones around placebo. Although they were not happy in the slightest, I like how simply you wrote them.

Thanks for sharing. Keep writing.
Painful Yapoos chapter 1 . 7/16/2010