Reviews for For all Eternity
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
WHOOPS I accidently reviewed as you! Weellllll, everything i said on your thing counts on mine... idk.

STOP EFFIN THREATENING ME!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Okay... doesn't go to canon- you switched back and forth. FINE FINE I'll stop dissing you (in case any of you hobos w/ email are reading the review pages, shes yelling at me for dissing her)

You totally stole the format from that funny Jalex story. But you turned something cool to SANCTUARY, making it even COOLER. Good job Cap'n Crunch.
DZR chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awww. Too sweet and heartbreaking. *sniff* You should do a future 'I love you' at the end just to mess with our minds :D

Your next challenge is... to make your fics longer!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hey there,

*Passes you over balloons and candy in happiness* I likey, I likey. *Grins happily*

TERRIFIC, WONDERFUL, MAGNIFICENT, STUPENDOUS, GREAT JOB!
carlycarter chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It's perfect! Not too lovey dovey in the least. The repetition is highly effective, and it flows effortlessly from start to finish, love how it moves through the different phases in their lives. It's just perfect, you're very gifted at telling the story with such a few meaningful words, and it is really is a very powerful narrative. Love it :) Keep up the great work.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aww...I loved it. You guys are going to make it really hard for me to judge. I thought about doing something with the first I Love Yous, but you covered it. Great Job.