Reviews for Foundations
hlh22 chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant. Please keep posting!
hlh22 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Just noticed you had updated this story, so I started reading it from the beginning again. I'd forgotten how good it was! Please keep updating when you can. I really love the amount of thought and detail you've given your characters. And your writing style is practically flawless.
Katie chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Great story! Please update soon
Uniquely X chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
This is a very interesting change to regular Marauder era fics. They're still canon, but they're different. It makes a often done story into something new. Your 'new' characters are consistant. However, they don't feel eleven to me. They all seem too sober and quiet. The eleven year olds I've encountered are spontaneous, funny, and somewhat hyper. Naturally there are exceptions, which I would expect from Remus, but as a whole they seem to lack the energy. Lily is the exception. She's plenty talkative.
My other issue is I don't see the tension. You tell me about James and Sirius' fights, but I don't see any. I'm told about Remus' worry, but I don't see (or feel) it.
It's a great idea, but I'm just not feeling it. Keep writing though, you can only get better.
TheDailyPotterhead chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
THis is brilliant stuff, and I'd love to know how all four of them end up becoming the best of friends. The Marauders are my favorite :) Do continue this story, I see you haven't updated in over a year...
Chibi-Lill chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Though I wouldn't have imagined things like this, it's nice to read your fic! I hope you'll continue! I like your Remus very much, he's an interesting character, as well as James and Sirius, mirrors of each other.
hlh22 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
This is the first review I've written on here so I'm not really sure what to say, except I LOVE this story! You've used a lot of original ideas to make the story interesting and the characters seem real. Even Peter is likeable and I feel I can relate to all of them. I really wish you'd post more. Can't wait to see what happens next!
geekzgalore chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This could have been canon. Lots of James and Lily bickering :) but yours is well thought out.
SylarTookMyPower chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
I like how you aren't just going by how everyone writes Marauder Era stuff.

Aaaaaanyway, you should totally update this. Yeah. *slinks back into the shadows from whence she came*
OhtarIstar666 chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Update! This was exciting. I cannot wait until the next chapter.
samira parsa chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
I love how james and Sirius are enemies...nice twist! I wonder how they'll become friends, and how the prank will work out! I also think it's interesting how you have the sisters there,and how you have andromeda in Ravenclaw. In cannon she's in Slytherin, but I can see how she could be Ravenclaw too. Nice work...please please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
WindStar chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Interesting, I look forwards to seeing where you're going with this.
stxrseekers chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
I'm actually really interested to see where this story is going. Rarely do I come across a story where James and Sirius are enemies at the beginning; it's refreshing to see something different, especially from the point of view from all four Marauders. Even better is seeing a side of Sirius where his family does indeed come first, though I can't help but hope that it'll change through the progression of the story.

After all, James and Sirius were "joined at the hip" so to speak. Alas, I'm very intrigued to see how you blossom the friendship and how Sirius' family will handle his sorting into Gryffindor and the inevitable friendship that will form from it.

I see you haven't updated in a couple of months and while I don't expect a single review will motivate you to write when Real Life steps in, I sincerely hope you will update soon.

The story itself is well written and you have a way with simple words. I look forward to the future for this story!
outwittingsquirrels chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Hi! Just want to say that I love this story - I love seeing the Marauders as kids, especially with such a new take on it. And I love you for not making Peter utterly pathetic or a terrible person, because Peter really is wonderful and people just don't realise it! The idea of James' life being dictated by blood politics is very interesting too - I hadn't really considered it, but it makes a lot of sense. Your Sirius is great too :)

So I'm looking forward to reading more (I hope you haven't abandoned this) when you get a chance to update :)
Zephyras chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
This is really interesting! I've read quite a few Marauder fics, but none since DH came out and it's interesting to see your interpretation of the new back story. I especially like what you've done with Peter-after all, there must have been SOME reason he was friends with the others. Excited for Sirius' and James' character development as well! Please continue!