Reviews for The Best Cover Is No Cover
i3candy chapter 7 . 4/16
are Sierra and Zach siblings? I kinda thought this since she had good spy skill but the green eye kinda confirmed it
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
I read this whole story in two days and didn't stop! It was so Bloody BRILLIANT!
Ktclaire99 chapter 30 . 8/21/2012
Omg this is uturly amazing can't wait till the sequal
bubbles3123 chapter 28 . 7/29/2012
2 words
bubbles3123 chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
just read this chapter and 1 word

bubbles3123 chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
ii'm only on 24 chapter but before i read the rest this is what i would like to happen...

cammie dies

yes i said it i want to see how guilty sierra feels and bex bash her up!
Shnuzzer Luvs GG chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! but maybe you should incorporate bex, liz, and macey into your story.
Limanehious chapter 30 . 8/21/2011
This is amazing! I really like her books but sadly (but i like it) have an obsession for something else (Harry potter!) so I only have a small place in my heart for it. Until you actually put that she's got a new book in 2012 i didn't know. God! I would be more obsessed but your the ONLY person who can write a good one. And thats saying something. There is only two dislikes in your story. These are:

1) cammies dad needs to be mentioned more. And stuff...

2) cammies mum needs to be a mum. If you get what I mean... If Joe knows about Cammie then her mum would. Also, she would help.:P
MaximumRide126 chapter 30 . 8/21/2011
OMG! Please please make the sequel soon.

I think you the first person to almost come to as good Ally is! I know I said almost but this is by far the best story about the gallgher girls I've read on this site. Thanks so much for finishing this story it was great.
veevee613 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
dude...why isn't the sequel posted yet? DO IT!
Brunette.That.Should.Be.Blonde chapter 30 . 6/16/2011
Love your story

And I just found out (on allys website) GG5 come out on

3-20-12 I'm soooo exited and zachs in the book but not hi shirt (ahhhhhh!3) I read that on allys blog )

Please update love Liz

Love liz
WelcomeToMyThoughts chapter 30 . 6/16/2011
wow! I just finished reading this and it was absolutely amazing, there were times I wondered if this was the actual sequel to the series and it would come out. but anyways, I can't wait for your sequel, get writing :D
Essie chapter 30 . 6/15/2011
wow, I just wow, this story wow. Its amazing. Sierra and Trevor and the twists and everything. wow. This is truly phenomenal! I loved it! and i can't wait to read more!
Aly Goode chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
Ahhhh i hope cammie lives!
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Just want to say that Cammie should be used to physical labour on a farm, cuz she goes to her grandparents' farm in Nebraska every year. So, just wanted to point that out. On to the next chapter! :)