Reviews for Mass Effect New Origins
bichael chapter 3 . 1/3/2018
Fuck your chicken strips
StarBorn Michael chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Been a long time Sean's I've read this story but if you haven't then yes I recommend StarCraft 2 and the two Expansion's like Legacy of the Void. But yeah good starting Story for you bad then great job.
FYAT chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Fuck iff a reaper could do that.

And where is infinity.
Akash chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Ch.2 the fuck,did you forgot about point defense and let all the missiles slan into make my day
ILikedabubbles chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Ya i always picked soldier as well. Oh and does this crossover take place after the Didact got his ass kicked or did you change it.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Bull. Crap. Saying 'Hey, We'll help you deal with some aliens that you can kill pretty well already!' Doesint mean that ANY Xenophobia will be removed, hell, Mankind will HATE the Sangheili for a Long. Time. As in, atleast a thousand years. They killed BILLIONS of people, and they destroyed a few enemy frigates, and suddenly everything is all hunky dorey? No.

'Oh, sorry that we attacked you, Its not because you kicked our ass, WE SWEAR.' Thats another bullcrap, if I was told that after we kicked the aliens arse, that it was a 'misunderstanding' I would spit in the face of whoever said it.
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I would call it 'Second Contact War' or 'Fucking Aliens attacking us again War' I hope Xenophobia is rampart as Sh*t after this.
darkfinder chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
that was fun .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
so who set the trap up .
darkfinder chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
fun stuff . what happened to TALI .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
great stuff .
darkfinder chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
fun stuff .
darkfinder chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
surprised in the changes but not in a bad way .
darkfinder chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
great stuff .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
glad i found this version . more fun to read .