Reviews for You Won't
So sad, but lovely.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wonderful!
lmused chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I literally NEVER cry at fan fics, but I did for this one. Amazing job.
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow. That totally made me cry. Such a sad story, but amazing. :)
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i'm bawling right now (like legit tears and sobs). this was so beautiful. /3
Darkestlina chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Its funny I am writing a purt fic and Use I'll cover you yay for gleek rent love
StarGazing03 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I love this story soooo much. It's the perfect combination of friendship and sadness that i just love. I've cried everytime I've read it (not something that normally happens when I read fanfiction).
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
this was really great, the last paragraph made me cry! beautiful story
shinigami02master chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
that is so sad and cute
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is excellent angst... its just not very realistic for today. Puck wouldn't have noticed the initial diagnosis, but it would have taken a while to progress from HIV to full blow AIDS. And, as soon as the diagnosis came down, he would have gone on a whole drug cocktail, with anti-retrovirals, antibiotics, etc. Even if one combination didn't work, there are lots out there. Other may are more or less effective, but there are more options.
Pascy chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I liked this so much I logged-in! :P

Anyway, I just loved this too much and i was sobbing by the end.

Good job!
irishgirl01 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I'm crying really badly right now.. I mean, definitely not as much as when I read 'Would You?' by The Telepathic Hawk (god, I still cry when I think about it).

Good story, I'm kinda angry that Puck died but it's that kind of angry that is halfway directed at yourself for knowing something bad will happen but you go through with it anyway.
BroadwayShelbay chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh My Gosh I'm bawling now because of this story. That was written beautifully. I won't be able to hear those songs again without crying and thinking of this story. That last paragraph put it over the top. Well done. I'm going to go cry in a corner now because of this story.
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This brought me to tears a grand total of three times!

This was so sad yet so sweet and beautifully written!

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this a 20 for being amazing.
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
*cries* That was so sad, but also very beautiful. I love the use of the songs and the re-writes of "Will I?", it's really just... I don't know how to put it in words, but to sum it up it's amazing. This is a great fic.