Reviews for Secret Origins Epilogue
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Nice one shot.
LM Simpson chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very clever! I liked it a lot. :)
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Cute, I liked.
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
nice story. know, is what I imagine, almost, since I can not imagine dying or growing old, I loved this story.
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was really beautiful DhampyrX2,

Thanks for the upload.

Hope you post more.

VAPX007
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I had often wondered the same thing you did about Drake being alive so far in the future. I loved this little piece. It was a great, and very plausible, answer to that.
Red Baron A.K.A. Crowley chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I always wondered why he was making that superman spoof up. It makes perfect sense now. Nice job.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Cool Epligoue and realy adoreable one I like the idea of them Morg casting a spell on Dw so he can see his great grandchilden live forever
Malarity chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was adorable! I like the idea of those two sticking together long into the centuries. The only thing that saddens me is that if Darkwing is immortal, he probably outlived Gosalyn, and thus had to watch her grow old and die. But I suppose watching over the great-great-great...etc grandkids helps :)
20yearfriend chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What a cute and sweet story! I LOVE Dark and Morg stories! To know that they are still together, happy and still in love, and that Morgana cast a spell when they were married so they would still be together centuries later, is just the GREATEST!

Thanks for a great story, and PLEASE write more!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Heh, very nice epilogue.

Keep the good writing.
Irual chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this is just lovely and I wanted to review this and say thank you for a delightful little ficlet that is right up my alley.

I am hoping you feel inspired to write more DWD plots along this sort of plotline especially since MorgXDrake / MorganaXDarkwing is my favorite pairing in Darkwing fanfiction.

also I think you continued that particular episode pretty seemlessly from the end of the cartoon and that both Drake and Morgana were very much in character. thanks so much for this and please DO write more as you find the time and inspiration.

your friend and fan Irual