Reviews for Malarkey Born of Miscarriage
Loads of Randomness chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Okay this was far far batter. Yay Jenny is back to being Jenny!
Favourite lines: "Jenny was in the kitchen, cutting the little green tops off strawberries he had gone out to buy on a whim, since he'd been saddled with the accusation of eating them all. He was pretty sure a certain conniving grandson of his had hijacked their strawberries, but he didn't tattle on Levi.

He just planned on eating all of the tortilla chips in Kelly and Tim's house in the next few days and blaming Levi for revenge." Lol, who's the childish one here?
and
""I am quite happily aware that you enslave yourself to my superior being, but you were not required to actually go to China to retrieve my food," she informed him sarcastically, arching an eyebrow." YAAAAAY SNARKY JENNY
I LOVE MALARKEY, GO HIM!
Loads of Randomness chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
wails
Nononononononono You are such a meanie
The only sunshiney bits in this were levi /
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
No no noooooo! you can't just do that! poor jenny!
nooooooo
favourite line: "Leroy Jethro Gibbs was engaging in a staring contest with a six-year-old. Immature it may be, but he was never one to back down from a direct challenge, and directly challenged he had been." because it was the only funny bit, that and "McFather"
Zeki Young chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Not too blunt at all. As ever, a well written peek at a very significant event in this universe you've created. Love Jen's voice.
MaileS chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Are you going to continue this series?
Nicky Reid chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
great story even if a little OOC. but who cares, right. :)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Angst? From you? Never.

Anyway, you always have awesome one-liners. "Is Mommy or Timmy-Dad hurt?" Levi asked timidly. Awww. That's one of them. And McFather.

Loved the fact that the doctors know her.

This fic was sad. I would like to inform you that you have accomplished the angst fact yet again.

I don't think I've recently mentioned that I love the LBSF Universe.

All the best,

Mila
Levana Fay chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Aww he got her a puppy. I liked how you made it impact Jenny and Jethro differently, and i mean measurably differently. Your characterisation stays true to how you first made them despite the circumstances, which could so easily have made a lesser writer turn them to emotional mush. Loved it, every word!
MissJayne chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Amazing. Just amazing. As always.
MissJayne chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Have I ever told you what an amazing writer you are?
MissJayne chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*panics* *runs to next chapter*
polarpi chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Tough topic to tackle, but I think you did a great job with the story! I'd be interested to see how Malarkey continues to play a role in the LB/SF world :)
GeekLoveFan chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Absolutely perfect.
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Good chapter.
EBB and Flow chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I loved that Gibbs went out and got a puppy. A puppy won't replace what they lost, but it is so sweet that he did that.