Reviews for Passion
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/21
very sweet
i like
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/19
At first i was like, how can you ruin this perfectly good morning fluff with sexytimes? But oh was I wrong. It just flowed together so nicely and sweetly, and it was just like i would have imagined their first time to be: slow, sensual, and peaceful. Gorgeous.
I'm a sap I cried when Kyo was describing himself as really lucky to have Tohru. and DAMN! It took me forever to find the right shift! anyway, a very touching story. your writing was excellent!
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this fanfiction. You, my friend, are a bvery good writer.

I hope your write more fanfiction as good as this one because I love your stories. They are very well written.

-Anyways, Love the story Ja ne!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Omg that's was really good :3 well done! X
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I loved this so much! It was romantic and sexy at the same time; honestly, if there was a part in the manga like this, I'm sure that this is probably how it would go. You got each of them so perfectly! /_
TheCompanion93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really liked it. Your writing is very good and the story was great. I love the fact that you didn't get too graphic with the lemony stuff, but still got the picture across. I tend to find that a lot of the writers on here get so graphic with lemon scenes that its almost gross and definitely unbelievable, making it hard to want to finish the story. I will definitely be reading your story again. :-)
A Soulless Poet chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
so cute...so beautiful :3
GaHoolianGirl100 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I found it very romantic. For what I was going in for, I came out with a much more romantic and satisfying experience than I could have hoped for.
kimoanh chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I thought it was really well written. You grasped the character's personalities and wrote a story that encompasses their feelings for each other. I enjoyed reading it and I think you did Tohru and Kyo justice in your fanfic. :]
TwentyLittleThin chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I really liked it.

They were very in character and it was realistic.
anime3lover chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i thought that it was a good M not too on the bad language side but still explicit enough and it was good that it was after when the curse had broken because some still have the curse in effect and it kinda ruins it which didn't happen! Also i love M's from the guys' point of view they're just so entertaining :)
loveaholik chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
beautiful!
it was a lovely story worthy of its title: romantic & passionate.
tohru and kyou are one of my favorite couples and I am pleased with the way you wrote this.
bravo!
Demon's-Dream chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
so beautiful, it had so much emotion to it and wasn't just some smut. its wonderfully written and you used a perfect as well as a stunning use of vocabulary in just the right places . 3 loved it
GaHoolianGirl100 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You made it seem...I don't know...so much more realistic than other people who write other fics it's like "kiss,kiss,naked,sex." You actually had emotions and what happened before any made me enjoy it,and get to understand their expirence,instead of making me blush and squeal from embarssment.

Kissing up aside,great fic! :D