Reviews for Passion
MadMadameA chapter 1 . 8/3
Perfection! Mesmerizingly well written. Lusciously steamy and intimate. Such a beautiful Tohru and Kyo moment. Well done!
DiamondTear12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
love it
Rebecca chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
So good! I love these characters, and I am so happy you accurately depict them! I can die happy...
SweetLiner chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
You captured their characters perfectly! The writing was excellent and enchanting! Thank you so much for writing! One thing though, what about protection? :P
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Most people who write Kyo/Tohru smut attempt to make it more sexy by changing Tohru into a sudden sex goddess. For me, this is really ooh and not enjoyable, because when I read Kyo/Tohru I hope to find the characters I have fallen in love with. I really appreciate how you managed to write a very hot oneshot story while still keeping the gentle and loving relationship between kyo and tohru.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
very sweet
i like
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
At first i was like, how can you ruin this perfectly good morning fluff with sexytimes? But oh was I wrong. It just flowed together so nicely and sweetly, and it was just like i would have imagined their first time to be: slow, sensual, and peaceful. Gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm a sap I cried when Kyo was describing himself as really lucky to have Tohru. and DAMN! It took me forever to find the right shift! anyway, a very touching story. your writing was excellent!
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this fanfiction. You, my friend, are a bvery good writer.

I hope your write more fanfiction as good as this one because I love your stories. They are very well written.

-Anyways, Love the story Ja ne!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Omg that's was really good :3 well done! X
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I loved this so much! It was romantic and sexy at the same time; honestly, if there was a part in the manga like this, I'm sure that this is probably how it would go. You got each of them so perfectly! /_
TheCompanion93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really liked it. Your writing is very good and the story was great. I love the fact that you didn't get too graphic with the lemony stuff, but still got the picture across. I tend to find that a lot of the writers on here get so graphic with lemon scenes that its almost gross and definitely unbelievable, making it hard to want to finish the story. I will definitely be reading your story again. :-)
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
so cute...so beautiful :3
GaHoolianGirl100 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I found it very romantic. For what I was going in for, I came out with a much more romantic and satisfying experience than I could have hoped for.
kimoanh chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I thought it was really well written. You grasped the character's personalities and wrote a story that encompasses their feelings for each other. I enjoyed reading it and I think you did Tohru and Kyo justice in your fanfic. :]