Reviews for Passion
turntoPaige394 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I usually avoid one-shots like the plague, simply because I crave the slow build of the multi-chapter relationship that eventually leads to the ultra satisfying, utterly romantic lemon that we all came here for. I have to say though, I am so glad that I chanced your story. You managed the capture their proper personalities while managing to build on their canon relationship that we all know from the manga or the show. You did fantastic and this is definitely one of my favorite Fruits Basket fics I have ever read. I guees it really is true: sometimes you don't need 30 chapters to tell a beautiful story. Well done!
MadMadameA chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Perfection! Mesmerizingly well written. Lusciously steamy and intimate. Such a beautiful Tohru and Kyo moment. Well done!
DiamondTear12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
love it
Rebecca chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
So good! I love these characters, and I am so happy you accurately depict them! I can die happy...
SweetLiner chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
You captured their characters perfectly! The writing was excellent and enchanting! Thank you so much for writing! One thing though, what about protection? :P
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Most people who write Kyo/Tohru smut attempt to make it more sexy by changing Tohru into a sudden sex goddess. For me, this is really ooh and not enjoyable, because when I read Kyo/Tohru I hope to find the characters I have fallen in love with. I really appreciate how you managed to write a very hot oneshot story while still keeping the gentle and loving relationship between kyo and tohru.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
very sweet
i like
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
At first i was like, how can you ruin this perfectly good morning fluff with sexytimes? But oh was I wrong. It just flowed together so nicely and sweetly, and it was just like i would have imagined their first time to be: slow, sensual, and peaceful. Gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm a sap I cried when Kyo was describing himself as really lucky to have Tohru. and DAMN! It took me forever to find the right shift! anyway, a very touching story. your writing was excellent!
jenuuchi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this fanfiction. You, my friend, are a bvery good writer.

I hope your write more fanfiction as good as this one because I love your stories. They are very well written.

-Anyways, Love the story Ja ne!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Omg that's was really good :3 well done! X
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I loved this so much! It was romantic and sexy at the same time; honestly, if there was a part in the manga like this, I'm sure that this is probably how it would go. You got each of them so perfectly! /_
TheCompanion93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really liked it. Your writing is very good and the story was great. I love the fact that you didn't get too graphic with the lemony stuff, but still got the picture across. I tend to find that a lot of the writers on here get so graphic with lemon scenes that its almost gross and definitely unbelievable, making it hard to want to finish the story. I will definitely be reading your story again. :-)
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
so cute...so beautiful :3
GaHoolianGirl100 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I found it very romantic. For what I was going in for, I came out with a much more romantic and satisfying experience than I could have hoped for.