Reviews for A Matter of Trust
zekeschance chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
That was awesome and powerful at the same time. You've really got Sam's actions exact. This story is amazing and anxiously awaiting more...hint, hint!
renegade-chevy chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Aww poor sam!:( I hate it when they fight. It's so sad...But at the same time I love it! Coz they're so close. This a is a great fic so far:D Can't wait for the next part. So get to it, Punkin! LOL :P

Lauren
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter. Poor Sammy. I'm glad Bobby got involved, though.
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
uh oh things are getting worse now and poor sam
Phx chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I loved Bobby for trying, I really did but Dean is just so... well Winchester stubborn...

My heart broke for Sam overhearing Dean once again saying how much he does not trust Sam. Poor kiddo.
Dexter1313 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I can NOT wait til you update again! I love how hurt and upset Sam is (I know, so bad of me) Bobby really needs to smack some sense into Dean!
Katy M VT chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Oh, poor Sam. I love this story. Can't wait to get into the action because I just know something bad's going to Sam because Dean doesn't trust him. Awesome guilt trip coming up:)
zekeschance chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Okay, this is awesome! I love how you have described each character in such detail. You have really nailed them. Dean is really treating Sam like crap and poor Sam really doesn't know how to handle it. Really looking forward to more. Loving my hurt Sammy! Thanks so much.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Poor Sam, this is only getting worse. Dean is completely ignoring him and his needs, like he doesn't even exists. I wonder what Bobby is going to do? Can't wait for the next chapter. This is great. Hugs, Vonnie
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This story is getting better and better with each chapter. I can see clearly that things are only gong to get worse before they get better. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN CAUSE THIS STORY IS AWESOME!

I really hope that there will be a massive does of hurt Sam and an even bigger dose of guilty Dean and Pissed off Bobby. Dean really need to be set straight over the way he's been treating Sam because it is starting to get downright cruel.

AGAIN, PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND LET THERE BE HURT SAM, GUILTY DEAN, AND PISSED OFF BOBBY!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
You know things are bad bnetween the brothers when Bobby so easily picked up on what's wrong and the fact that Sam's not 100%.
Paige M. Carter chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Loved this! Dean seriously needs a kick in the a$$. Can't wait for more.
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Oh now I'm really worried about Sam. Potential for some hurt Sam and very guilty Dean. Can't wait. Great chapter, thanks. Take care.
Hadrianna chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
A really great start, I look forward to the next chapter :D
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Great chapter. I'm glad Bobby noticed something. Poor Sam.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »