Reviews for A Matter of Trust
BetterWithThree101 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
wow, i loved this story. i kept crying though! i especially love the end. can't wait to read your other stories!
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
This is the second time I've read this because I think it is amazing. I'm surprised I didn't leave a review before though. Huh. This is an exceptional story. Seriously. Full of adventure and angst. What more could I want?
wolfish-willow chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Just. THIS. Seriously. This made my heart melt. I am such a guilty!hurt!Sam, mean!but!then!protective!big!brother!Dean fan you have no idea and this entire fic was just absolutely perfect. I love the way Sam feels like the air is so heavy, suffocating and how Dean doesn't notice/care how badly Sam took everything when Bobby saw before Sam even had the chance to stand fully straight. 333 And yay! Father-figure!Bobby. *melts into a giant puddle of goo*
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Wow, this was INCREDIBLE! So in-character and emotional, with that wonderful dollop of hurt!Sam...Truly awesome work! :D
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
great. really.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
ok, that story was totally amazing and perfect, you managed to nail all the character right on. I too love Castiel, so my only very small complaint was that there wasn't enough of him toward the end, but at the same time I get that you probably didn't want to shift the focus away from the brothers more than necessary, so I totally get why he wasn't in it more. Anyway, great job!
gapdragon1 chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
I just wanted to thank you again for this fic. It's one of my favourite re reads and is keeping me going till season 6 (still don't know when we're getting it in England) Anyway enough of my sob story - big thank you
Onari chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMG, that was painful!

L xx
zekeschance chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely. I'm so glad the boys found their way back to each other. Looking forward to more from you!
Kazamigorical chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Loved this story, wish it didn't end :(
Kazamigorical chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
that was sooooo sad, you are evil! :( Thank God i have the next chapter here waiting for me.
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Great finish - Bobby didn't even have to ream Dean out, he saw that Dean had already done it to himself, and that the trust issue was solved. A little levity is always good. Too bad cas missed it. Good story.
Medusa -the writer chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
What a good story. So realistic and true to character. Well done.
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Great ending chapter. I really liked Sam's perception of what was happening. His delusional mind letting him hear and feel things differently, mixing them up and making them surreal. Wonderful job also with the humorous ending, Sam laughing, Dean's confused ramblings and Bobby getting it and to top it off with Castiel, who is always so wonderful at not getting it or appearing just a second to late, that was certainly worth it. Wonderful job with the whole story, as it had a wonderful buildup, a climax that didn't leave anything to wish for and an ending that completed it perfectly. Hugs, Vonnie
Jasmineisland chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Great story. Loved the end.
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »