Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Wow, this was INCREDIBLE! So in-character and emotional, with that wonderful dollop of hurt!Sam...Truly awesome work! :D
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
great. really.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
ok, that story was totally amazing and perfect, you managed to nail all the character right on. I too love Castiel, so my only very small complaint was that there wasn't enough of him toward the end, but at the same time I get that you probably didn't want to shift the focus away from the brothers more than necessary, so I totally get why he wasn't in it more. Anyway, great job!
gapdragon1 chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
I just wanted to thank you again for this fic. It's one of my favourite re reads and is keeping me going till season 6 (still don't know when we're getting it in England) Anyway enough of my sob story - big thank you
Onari chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMG, that was painful!

L xx
zekeschance chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely. I'm so glad the boys found their way back to each other. Looking forward to more from you!
Kazamigorical chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Loved this story, wish it didn't end :(
Kazamigorical chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
that was sooooo sad, you are evil! :( Thank God i have the next chapter here waiting for me.
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Great finish - Bobby didn't even have to ream Dean out, he saw that Dean had already done it to himself, and that the trust issue was solved. A little levity is always good. Too bad cas missed it. Good story.
Medusa -the writer chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
What a good story. So realistic and true to character. Well done.
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Great ending chapter. I really liked Sam's perception of what was happening. His delusional mind letting him hear and feel things differently, mixing them up and making them surreal. Wonderful job also with the humorous ending, Sam laughing, Dean's confused ramblings and Bobby getting it and to top it off with Castiel, who is always so wonderful at not getting it or appearing just a second to late, that was certainly worth it. Wonderful job with the whole story, as it had a wonderful buildup, a climax that didn't leave anything to wish for and an ending that completed it perfectly. Hugs, Vonnie
Jasmineisland chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Great story. Loved the end.
xRisingSunx chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
no, the story is over? But but but but but... is was so awesome it can't be over yet. A little sequel, please? I'm sure a lot of people would read it. Wanna see Sam and Dean moving on from their trust issues into another disaster involving monsters. D

I loved the flashes between past and present. The moment Bobby remembered finding broken Dean, apologizing ... aww, that was so heartbreaking.

Once more - I've hardly read any other story, where the characters stayed so nicely IN character. Sam and his soft nature, bossy Dean, grumpy Bobby and CUTE Cas xD You all got it right.

I really hope you have time and mood for a sequel! I'll be your first reviewer! D *is not annoying at all*

Thanks for sharing your talent,

Alex
Frannie-pants chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
LOL! Gotta love Castiel. Great story, I loved it(:
Mila SomerAckles chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
wow, that was an awesome story! I love how you describe the brothers and their relationship...Congratulations and I hope you continue writing stories of Supernatural!
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »