Reviews for A Matter of Trust
VoicesInTheWind chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Ah, what a great story. I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and was not, even in the slightest, disappointed by how you ended it ;D Fabulous writing. And yes, it is indeed nice to end on a humorous note :D
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
ah cas is to funny in what he said in the end and dean said i'm sorry to his brother
supernaturaldh chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
This story rocked. Excellent job!
milael chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
So Cas save Sam but the young man isn't out of danger. It pleases me :) Poor Dean, he received a big shock when he saw his brother die.

Can't wait for more.

milael chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
I finally read this fic and I don't regret my decision. You make me cry and shiver, it's so sad and you can be proud because it's not often I cry while I read a fic. What Sam said is so ending worries me. I hope Cas'll find them and save Sam.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Ahhh *breathes huge sigh of relief* I knew you'd never kill off our beloved Sam ;D Great chapter; poor Dean, he really is upset. But at least he and Sam can work things out now ... once Sam wakes up, that is. Give us more, please!
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter. I knew you couldn't kill Sam. You just needed to teach Dean a lesson..well you and Bobby it would seem. Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to the next.
xRisingSunx chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Amazing chapter.

You pretty much left us in the dark in the beginning. Everyone was wondering if Sam was really dead or not, until we heard Bobby rambling.

I loved Bobby in this. Everyone is so in character in this story.

"1, 436…1, 437…1,438…1, 439…

Dean's hand rested on Sam's chest, forehead lying on the arm he had resting on the bed beside his little brother. He'd been sitting there for what seemed like forever, just counting each and every time Sam took a breath. 1, 440…"

These were my favourite lines. I could really see Dean sitting in this position.

And ofcourse everything ISN'T fine now, cause you're the one writing here, eh? xD Of course HE'S RUNNING A DAMN FEVER!

I like. chrm. xD

Update soon, please?
Kazamigorical chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
awwww love it, especially this line: a familiar anger reserved for all things that even looked at Sam the wrong way.

Too cute!
Kazamigorical chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
I'm only just now catching up again but loved this chapter. Love your writing as well. Very much enjoying this story
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
I think you are redeemed. Great chapter. And I loved Bobby's ranting and Sam just retreating into unconsciousness, it was almost funny. Great job. Now update soon. Hugs, Vonnie
Paige M. Carter chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Glad Castiel saved Sam. Bobby was his awesome self! Loved this!
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Oh, you just have to leave it with a crisis situation again! Argh! Evil author... Now I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Again.
fantasdancer chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Just found your story today and had to read the whole thing in one sitting. Very compelling stuff. Well written too, I just HAD to read it all. It looks like something you wrote and edited first before posting. Wish i could write that way. My stuff is full on, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants stuff. Anyway, well done and ummm just a quick note: that evil cackle of yours in your story notes at the end. Man! that's sooo scary! I mean really - esp. after cliffhangers - it's scary!
zekeschance chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Well, at least he's back and breathing! You can torture him some more! I'm glad Bobby nailed Dean. He needed it. But now that he realizes the error of his ways, I'm anxious for the conversation that's long overdue between the boys. Thanks for this fabulous story!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »