Reviews for A Matter of Trust
xRisingSunx chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
no, the story is over? But but but but but... is was so awesome it can't be over yet. A little sequel, please? I'm sure a lot of people would read it. Wanna see Sam and Dean moving on from their trust issues into another disaster involving monsters. D

I loved the flashes between past and present. The moment Bobby remembered finding broken Dean, apologizing ... aww, that was so heartbreaking.

Once more - I've hardly read any other story, where the characters stayed so nicely IN character. Sam and his soft nature, bossy Dean, grumpy Bobby and CUTE Cas xD You all got it right.

I really hope you have time and mood for a sequel! I'll be your first reviewer! D *is not annoying at all*

Thanks for sharing your talent,

Alex
Frannie-pants chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
LOL! Gotta love Castiel. Great story, I loved it(:
Mila SomerAckles chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
wow, that was an awesome story! I love how you describe the brothers and their relationship...Congratulations and I hope you continue writing stories of Supernatural!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Ah, what a great story. I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and was not, even in the slightest, disappointed by how you ended it ;D Fabulous writing. And yes, it is indeed nice to end on a humorous note :D
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
ah cas is to funny in what he said in the end and dean said i'm sorry to his brother
supernaturaldh chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
This story rocked. Excellent job!
milael chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
So Cas save Sam but the young man isn't out of danger. It pleases me :) Poor Dean, he received a big shock when he saw his brother die.

Can't wait for more.

Bye.
milael chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
I finally read this fic and I don't regret my decision. You make me cry and shiver, it's so sad and you can be proud because it's not often I cry while I read a fic. What Sam said is so ending worries me. I hope Cas'll find them and save Sam.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Ahhh *breathes huge sigh of relief* I knew you'd never kill off our beloved Sam ;D Great chapter; poor Dean, he really is upset. But at least he and Sam can work things out now ... once Sam wakes up, that is. Give us more, please!
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter. I knew you couldn't kill Sam. You just needed to teach Dean a lesson..well you and Bobby it would seem. Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to the next.
xRisingSunx chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Amazing chapter.

You pretty much left us in the dark in the beginning. Everyone was wondering if Sam was really dead or not, until we heard Bobby rambling.

I loved Bobby in this. Everyone is so in character in this story.

"1, 436…1, 437…1,438…1, 439…

Dean's hand rested on Sam's chest, forehead lying on the arm he had resting on the bed beside his little brother. He'd been sitting there for what seemed like forever, just counting each and every time Sam took a breath. 1, 440…"

These were my favourite lines. I could really see Dean sitting in this position.

And ofcourse everything ISN'T fine now, cause you're the one writing here, eh? xD Of course HE'S RUNNING A DAMN FEVER!

I like. chrm. xD

Update soon, please?
Kazamigorical chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
awwww love it, especially this line: a familiar anger reserved for all things that even looked at Sam the wrong way.

Too cute!
Kazamigorical chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
I'm only just now catching up again but loved this chapter. Love your writing as well. Very much enjoying this story
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
I think you are redeemed. Great chapter. And I loved Bobby's ranting and Sam just retreating into unconsciousness, it was almost funny. Great job. Now update soon. Hugs, Vonnie
Paige M. Carter chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Glad Castiel saved Sam. Bobby was his awesome self! Loved this!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »