Reviews for Through Wonders and Labyrinth
hippiemama chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
this was awesome! i honestly hope you come back and finish this story. i was wanting to do this kind of cross over but didn't know how to go about pairing the two. you did that with a very wonderful imagination i honestly think so and if you ever finish it i know it will be a masterpiece!
Alianne-Graysie chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
PLEASE write more soon! I'm really enjoying where this is going, though looking from Sarah's POV I would be quite angry about the sleeping situation with Alice and Jareth, despite the cold. Can't wait to read more!
Ayjah chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Love the D and D reference.
Ayjah chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Ooo Jareth being nice- ish lol
JasperSelene Moonridge chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Wahha, i bet everyone's gonna have a dandy time finding each other. i cant wait to see how threatening Iracebeth turns out to be. Luv it! can't wait for and update!
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Fascinating. Do continue, I'm curious as to how this will all work out.
Bloodmina chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
please continue its a great story!
speechlessinger chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That. Was. Amazing! It really is great so far! I can't wait to read the rest!
Alianne-Graysie chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Hmm... I like it! Very anxious mood you've conveyed here...I found myself scrolling down the page as if my life depended on it. :) Can't wait for the next update!
Alianne-Graysie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh my goodness! You HAVE to write more! I absolutely love your style, and the way you stole quotes from the movie...very well done! -lol- Love the movie, love the story, and I can't wait to see where this goes. And, like that the grammar is 'spot-on'. Nothing really to get in the way of simply enjoying this well-written chapter. But please, write MORE! :)