Reviews for Paper Emotions
zshdvohfdslo chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awesome! I just read your other stories as well. Don't worry, none of them were obvious in the least.
You also got all the characters perfect, and the ideas were like something right out of an Nightmare Inspector plot - very Nightmare Inspector-ish, yet still original.
A little tip - you can actually put all these one-shots into one story, so it's a whole series of one-shots, since they're all connected. That will make it easier for both you and the reader. Only if you want to.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That does sound like something from cannon.
Sun'sMoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I feel like this should have been a little more descriptive, but amazing nontheless. Nikkicho~ I thought there was something a little weird about the name at first but I wasn't expecting its actual meaning! It reminds me of the weather vane story in the first chapter

Write more Nightmare Inspector fics plz D8 or I'll have nightmares
Happenstance chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
It's brilliant, but I feel it needs a thorough explanation of the nightmare. You know, like a top to bottom one just so readers will better understand the mystery at the end. Other than that, just like Nightmare Inspector! Great job!
ForgottenAngerCourter chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Your compleatly right, it never gets enough love, and it does sound like something Hiruko would solve- didn't you just HATE the ending?(to the series)

I cried!

I hope you write more, this was an interesting Idea!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
update soooooooooooooon!
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
A diary having a nightmare? Did not see that one coming. I love Hiruko and Mizuki, and I look forward to reading more stories about this fandom. Also, like the slight inclusion of Hifumi. Everyone needs comic relief. Though, I would like to see someone write a story where Mizuki has a nightmare (hint hint)...*Hands plot bunny a carrot* Anyway, please keep up the great work! _
Lark R. Starling chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow! Very interesting! I didn't figure it out! Good story.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
No, the story wasn't obvious at all, and it really did sound like a chapter from Nightmare Inspector. I think i can say that pretty accurately since I just recently read the series. I love it! And Hiruko. Unfortunately, I didn't realized how much I liked him until he was gone. I cried too. So I created my own fantasy where I figured out a way to bring him back. .~

So, in a nutshell, great work!