Reviews for Landslide
kz4valentina chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Loved this story! Thanks so much, I enjoyed the angst of the first chapter, and their dialogue in this part was awesome
Favorite lines:
"I don't know. I can't get you outta my head. And that ain't a bad thing."

She cupped his cheeks. "I swear to God, if you play me … you will think the taser was a love tap."
ILoveNeil chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
awww, this was so sweet and perfect and amazing!
JulietFord chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love this story. :) it's so great and you are one of the few people who write them in character. I really appreciate the review reply and I can't wait for you next update on your other story. :)
Korydwen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
very great story!i'd loved it! relationships between all the characters are very interesting and like i imagined them :)

can't wait for another story!
koralina chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Yes! You did it! Thank you! It's wondeful. She nursing him is so touching. And of course I enjoyed the entire conversation. Although I wasn't so clever as James to understand immediatelythe whole chain of thoughts which led to him wanting to be out of the Island:)
Jac Danvers chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Fantastic story! Easily one of the best Suliets I've read!
CarolynneRuth chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
That was great! I loved reading these chapters. Thanks for sharing.
eyeon chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Squeee! Very nice! Too bad it's the end for real!

Couldn't they just ask Jin about the helicopter? Seems to me he knew they got away, from the freighter at least-once his English was good enough to say, but no one ever asked him.

Now the question that NEITHER one of them answered was would they rather be with Kate or Jack in the real world? Hmmmmm?

Now, back to Reload!
Kaylost chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Thank you for writing the sequel! It was just PERFECT!
BlankBullet chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
awesome 2nd chapter. I love the dialogues - hilarious. it's a great read. wow, I really missed Suliet during season 6.

btw, you asked about one-shot suggestions, and I just wouldn't be myself if i didn't ask for something Miles related - like maybe his reaction to seeing his mother in Dharmaville, or maybe a conversation with Juliet or his life after they left the island? you're a great writer so I'm looking forward to more of your fics:)
justawritier chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
That was great! " After all, when a hot woman walks out of the jungle while you're trying to escape imprisonment, who doesn't think of having sex with her?" LOL!

The part about James kissing her scar so whenever she saw it she would remember him kissing it was beautiful. Really loved it 3
acrosswaters chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
"I don't know. I can't get you outta my head. And that ain't a bad thing."

it's beautiful :)
tntlostfan chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I love the way James said that whenever Juliet look at the scar she would not remember the pain but remember him kissing it. That was lovely.
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I enjoyed this very much! Thankyou for sharing this story. I loved every minute of it and it made me smile too.

And I love how your stories are not exactly typical! I like different and I like quirky. Keep it up!
sassafras224 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great story! Well-written, and I like the drama. :) I also really liked all the Season 2 parallels. I know it's a one-shot, but I would definitely read more!