Reviews for I still call Australia home
Brokeback Mountain chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Beautiful story.
Belisante chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
In wintertime, it actually isn't that hot...It gets that cold, that you can actually seem frost sometime...Not that cold, but it isn't that hot either. Just telling you for a fact. :)
Texcatlipoka chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Very nice, your writing is definitely improving!
Amor chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
I really really like your story! Please update3
LEXA14 chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
i like this chapter keep writing
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
brill
needtowrite chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
This is a really great story. Great characters too. Update soon!
Texcatlipoka chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Hey again, gotta say watch your tenses again. You still alternate between past and present tense. But it looks like you're mainly using present tense, so never use "said" use "say."

That said (no pun intended), there are moments I really love in your writing. The chatty, colloquial style you sometimes use just reads extremely well, and is often just a trifle witty. Use it all the time! Hope that's helpful. See ya next time.
Texcatlipoka chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Whoa, it's weird sometimes you have some really inspired moments. Watch your tenses though becaus you're mostly in present tense, yet you use 'said'. Anyway glad you decided to stick at it.
LEXA14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i really like the story plese continue writing

\
needtowrite chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like it. Mostly because I love the Drover! Update soon!
Texcatlipoka chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Alex seems like an interesting character as it's always great to see a girl with a thirst for adventure. Great how you set that up at the beginning.

A few things though. First, you really need to proof-read everything as that would eliminate some of the spelling/grammar errors. Also, watch the pacing. If your protagonist is going to collapse in a desert, there needs to be some sort of build-up and explanation. What possessed her to stride aimmlessly into the outback anyway?

Hope I don't sound too snobbish here- somehow that always seems to end up happening.