Reviews for Mission Accomplished
Moulin-Roulette chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awww. Seriously my favourite naruhina one shot. It was different, cute, funny and most importantly, the grammar made sense! Thank you for such a fluffy work of art. This is what perfection is really about. It made my day! *skips off while giggling madly like a little school girl*
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow that was REALLY cute! Thanks for an AWESOME story! :D
Spartan Ninja chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Me gusta.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Pervy! But nice in its own way :)
00phantom chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
wow that was a great story good job
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
... great, xD
Alien She chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love this story! one of my faves! great job!
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
not bad! it was very cool. lol!
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
HELL YEA MAN!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Your writing is quite good. I quite enjoyed the story, and not being distracted by poor spelling or grammar. Well Done :)
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
"Hinata-sama! I'd get him out of the water quickly before he drowns!" Then disappeared without a trace.

LOL! Definitely Jiraiya. Well done.
kikigirl4321 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
it was great ur writing is wonderful!
Deyoki chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awwwwww ;3 I love it! Nice idea writing the story from Jiraya's perspective ;D Never read something so great before! I'M LOVIN' IT! 33
Shawny Wong chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
After you PM'ed me about your new fic, I stopped by to check it out. There are a few grammatical errors.

(1) Incorrect use of a semicolon here: "I would say Yondaime Hokage however; it's his progeny who hold that title, Uzumaki Naruto."

should be:

I would say Yondaime Hokage; however, it's his progeny who holds that title, Uzumaki Naruto.

(2) Changing tenses. Basic rule of thumb: maintain the same tense throughout your story. If you're writing in past tense, stick with it.

You changed tenses several times within the story. It's kind of disconcerting! For example:

"But he believes in Naruto, knows he can change the world for the better, and that all he needed to do was wait and support him even if it meant his death."

The paragraph before this was written in the past tense, so it surprised me when it suddenly switched to present tense. Then it switched from present tense back to past tense in the same sentence!

It should be either past tense OR present tense, not both.

"But he believed in Naruto, knew he could change the world for the better, and that all he needed to do was wait and support him even if it meant his death."

OR

"But he believes in Naruto, knows he can change the world for the better, and that all he needs to do is wait and support him even if it meant his death."

Other than that, I loved your story! _

It's so cute and funny. I especially liked that the story was told from Jiraiya's POV. It's different and refreshing. Jiraiya is a good narrator.
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
The story is nice... and I laughed about Sakura being flat-chested xD