Reviews for Chocolate Promises
yui1808 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is a nice story. Thank you.
Hisuiwolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very cute
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Lol.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Haha, brilliant arguing as to why Chikane owes Hanada chocolate! :)
Crescent Tear chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I like this oneshot. Arguable the best one with Chikane and Himeko, at least in my opinion
Hanyankana chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Himeko and Chikane engaged. Lovely!

After multiple lives together, Chikane's wit finally rubs off on Himeko, she is starting to plan in advance. And her naive response for Mako-chan's question. It even looks as if she did it in purpouse.

Cute story. Now I just wonder who gets to say "itadakimasu" first.
Kiyohime-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
o...k?

but how did they meet again?
kaika-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really like your story.. ;)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
heh :) cute nicely done
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-CE!

LOL at Hanada and her questions. Even if they're pretty damn accurate. LOL

And D'awwwwww! at Chikane and Himeko gettin' engaged and causing all that ruckus. *O* S-W-EET!

And...body chocolate?

...

OO

LMAO

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
deathcurse chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Love how vague you kept the circumstances of the girls talking their way into getting engaged by their families D. Perfect for humour, as it lets the readers' imaginations go wild!

From the moment that Makoto peeked inside the bag, I knew it was body chocolate P. That made the whole last part even more hilarious, with the dramatic irony in place!

Oddly out of season, but who cares? It's great!
Arrietti chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Rofl nice ending

I totally DID NOT expect Himeko to give that kind of chocolate to Chikane. Hanada's logic is really true. Now, if a girl gives chocolate to another, people will assume that there is something between them.

I really enjoy reading your stories. Keep on writing :)
armoredishamael chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
D'awwwwww 3
kongetsume chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very cute! It was an enjoyable short read and the questions posed by Hanada are very interesting. I mean, if a girl gives another girl chocolate on Valentine's Day in Japan whether we're talking about a sempai/kohai or two friends is it mere affection or more? I have an inkling it is becoming a more acceptable social practice for same-sex couples despite the few laws in existence that support them.

Either way, thanks for this piece! :)
Lance58 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Cute hope you continue to make more