Reviews for A Mother's Worry
DiaSphere chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey there, just re-read your fic for the second time and I'mstill amazed how brilliant this story is. That you set it fluently directly on the end of the series without any discomfort from the reader is amazing! I really love frontier and the story of the twins so I was really happy to find your fanfiction. The scene where Kuji could meet his mother was very sweet written, I squeeld the whole time reading it. You have a brilliant balance between suspence and humor and I really loved to read your story (again). It's sad, that we don't get to know how the meeting with their father will be and I hope someday you will update this fic again.
Isabella248 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I have read and re-read this entire story quite a few times before finally deciding to post a review, mostly because I was so excited and entranced with your story that I wanted to keep re-reading it until I could recite the chapters word-by-word. Great job!

There aren't a lot of stories about what occurs after Kouichi, Kouji and the other children return, and what happens when Kouji finally is reunited with his thought-to-be-dead mother. Your story is very detailed, which I like, and you don't limit it to a single person's POV. I enjoyed reading about the thoughts of other characters like Kousei, Satomi, Tomoko, Izumi, Takuya and all the rest. I also greatly enjoyed how you're expanding their characters and having them interact with each other, most especially the kids.

I do wonder how Kouichi's reunion with his father is going to play out. I was touched by Kouji's reunion with his mother and the fact that all their friends played one part or another in helping the twins through something as personal as this. I was also a bit amazed at how you played out Satomi's character (I feel so bad for her; discovering all the lies and betrayal can't be easy to overcome and I really do wonder how she's going to go about interacting with Kouchi, if she ever does).

One of the other things I like is that you're portraying the divorce as neither of the parent's fault; it was simply a marriage that didn't last. While I'm inclined to be biased against Kouji's father for his lies, he doesn't seem like an entirely bad person. Just a regular father who made several mistakes regarding a painful period in his life. Their mother, I know, isn't really any better in this regard, since she technically never told Kouichi either. But I'm glad at how you're making it seem like it can be both their fault at the same time that it was neither of theirs.

Wow, I really hope that even after such a long time away since your last update, I can hope to read another chapter. This was always a favorite season of Digimon of mine, and yes, it was mostly because of the twin's story. I just can't help wanting both of them to have a happy ending regarding their family.

Hope to hear from you again, someday. If not, then thanks anyway for the amazing story.
Animetriplicate chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
It's been quite a while since you last updated this, but I found it in my favorites and read the whole thing again. I still adore this fic, and, while I know it's not likely after a nearly two and a half year break, I would love it if you finished this.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
It's really good! I love how Kouji and Kouichi are finally getting to meet their parents! Update soon!
Favorite of Chaos chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Well in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha As it did show that buses are Handicap friendly as one of the character's was wheelchair bound.
Callyn Daniels chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
I love this story. I adore the Kouichi and Kouji interactions and the meeting with their mother was wonderfully written. I'm hoping there's more, and I get to read about Kousei and Kouichi's meeting. But if I don't, I wanted to let you know that you have done a fantastic job. Thanks for the great story. Cal
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
great story plz update soon
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
This is amazing. I love how well you've written all the characters and how in-depth you've made their personalities and reasonings. You have no idea how much I appreciate you writing this, it's everything I could have asked for, especially on this topic.
Stormgirl415 chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
This story is really, really good. I like your prose style, you write very well, and thank you for using lots and lots of proper punctuation and grammar :) I think it's great how through you are about characterizing everyone and setting things up, and I love how you explore different reactions. Having divorced parents myself, I really appreciate how you show that it's not really either parent's fault, and it's so cool how you can get into everyone's heads. Will Satome and Kousei ever meet Tomoko at any point? Also, I love how you work with the kids, you catch all of their personalities really well, and I hope to see more of them as the fic goes on (I think it's great how you set up their families and how they interact with each other).

I really, really can't wait to see the rest of the fic, there are so few out there that show so much thought about the twins meeting their parents, so please update soon, and please write more Digimon fics, you're so good at it!
Lee-Jane chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Arg arg arg! Tooooo good. I love how you get everyone's character just right, and believable! I'm just nervous about your updates. I wanna know how this ends! Haha. Hmmm, in the box? Probably all of the evidence of Kouichi's existance. Kouji couldn't find anything, right? Probably because Kousei hid it all away in a box he kept.

Anywho, update when you can!
13wolfsbane chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
This chapter was cute! I think you should have added that last part to the phone scene, I literally laughed at that. Please update soon, I want to know how things will go from here.
LillieGhoul chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
oh wow, you're alive! hahaha! just dont take equally as long for your next update, I cant wait to c the "other" surprise landed on their poor dad! :P
Taylor chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
YAY! YOU'VE UPDATED!
Amulet Misty chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
oooh Kouichi's gonna meet his dad O

I wonder how that'll turn out.

Loved the exert by the way x3 I always have moments where when writing a fic there's a perfect opportunity for something hilarious, but it would ruin the flow of the serious moment xD
sayurimoved chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
Tomoko's laugh is contagious... I'm laughing right now. But I think that everything's going to be alright now that Kouji and Kousei calmed down and are talking instead of yelling, even if Satomi isn't there. And I want to know what is that box Kousei has. I'm not feeling like guessing so I won't. Okay, I'll wait for next chapter 'cause this is a very good story.