Reviews for Resurrection
theprofoundestofbonds chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I really like! You write beautifully and really keep in character as Dean. You should continue, I think it would get a lot more comments if there was more meat to it.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Finally finished reading the story and I must say - wow. Really love it. The Epilogue 'One year later' really was a great final touch, a good end. Thanks again for sharing.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Hello Alexajaye,

first I wanted to thank you for posting this story here. It is one of the few bright lights at the end of the tunnel. I only recently became a fan of the Supernatural TV-show and (super)naturally started reading SN-fanfictions.

I didn't take me long to figure out that this fandom is lacking in good quality fanfiction. Out of the 38.000 Supernatural fanfictions published here, 95 % is either Slash, Mary Sue, too Au-ish for my taste, or Hurt/Comfort stories without an actual, believable plot.

Congratulations, you belong to neither of those, as far as I can see/read. I am not done reading yet, but I felt the strong need to leave a review now - this very moment - because it seems that the other 5 % - the good stories - are lacking in quality reviews. It's sad, really.

So I wanted to let you know, that I really like your story, because you created a good, believeable, original plotline that works throughout the whole piece. You are telling an actual story! Something, that many SN-authors seem to ignore or forget, and instead, let Dean and Sam stumble from one hospital to another, stringing some action in between. But that doesn't make a story. You, on the other hand, really thought about creating a believeable and interesting storyline.

So, after praising you for the good storyline, I would add some constructive critism. Not much, really.

1.) Though I am not native speaker, I found some spelling mistakes throughout the story. You might want to correct those.

2.) Logical errors? Hm, I am not sure they really qualify as 'logical errors', rather as questions that came up while reading the story. If I missed something, then it is entirely my fault. The story is playing after the events of Season 5, am I correct? Did you explain why/how 'Adam' is still alive? Same goes for Sam (now that I think of it). Didn't his and Sam's/Lucifer's body fall into the pit? How was Micheal able to come back from 'hell, but not Lucifer? While reading I really struggled to figure out that connections and timeline of this piece, which might indicate that you should go more into details or create your own well thought ou explanation, why/how they are back.

3.) Describing things: I think you did really great describing Dean's inner monologue in the prologue. But in the following chapters you often tended to describe a lot more actions/happenings than thoughts and feelings, which made it harder to get a 'feeling' for the characters. Because of that, I sometimes felt rushed through certain passages of the story, scenes that I wished, you had described in more details. I hope you get what I mean by that. What I am trying to say, is, that describing thoughts, feelings and inner monologue makes the characters more real... it is easier for the reader to slip into their minds and understand their actions. Especially Dean's character could profit from that.

But in the end this story is 'your' baby and if this works for you, it is okay with me. It really is. These were just my two cents as fellow author.

And just to say it again. THIS IS A GREAT STORY! THE BEST I HAVE READ SO FAR ON ! THANKS FOR SHARING IT!
SlothKeeper chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
THat's such a sad ending. I feel so bad for them all. It's not like Mary hasn't had hunters raising her before. Seriously, did no one considered being stationary? What's going to happy now? THey were just starting to be a family. And is Michael like Adam's angel like Cas' is Dean's and Gabriel is Sam's?

Hope to see your sequeal soon.
enyes chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
The story ended beautifully :')

finally Adam an Mary would have their peaceful life. i thought that it would be really tiring being Michael's vessel and being treated like him. and Mary would have been too young for hunting.

I also like John's appearance.

good story.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
This is so awesome! 1)I was just on Fanpop and I found this story, so I read it. All of it. The I go to your profile and see that you loaded it on here and put the last chapter on yesterday! I just wanted to let you know that this story really got to me and when Adam was reading the letter from Dean, yeah, I was crying my eyes out... I'm just a wussy that way. Anyway, I sincerely hope that another story is on the way! I'll continue to watch this site and Fanpop for updates! You are amazing!
candygal1 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Great fic. Looking forward to the sequel.
candygal1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next. :-)
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Very interesting story. I think I'll see where you go with this.
enyes chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
YAY! I love this!

and i love the way you put 'tea parties' part, since i really love the 'wishful thinking' episode!

and the idea of manifesting Michael in his Sam Worthington body is genius!

can't wait for the next chapter!
candygal1 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Wow great chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story. Update soon. Plz
blondeweasel chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Wow, nice turn of events, making Michael help them out. I'm still not convinced his motives are 100% good though, I still feel he might have some tricks up his sleeve, but I hope I'm wrong. Keep up the good work!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
YES! I Got more Dean and Mary scenes!

This chapter had a shaky start but a wicked finish! There were just a few hiccups in the first paragraph, nothing major though. Looking forward to chapter 8!
candygal1 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Great Story, fantastic plot. Keep writing and update soon :-)
RodneyIsGodney chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Okay, first off...I'm really loving this story so far. Secondly, I can't get my head around how Dean added up the girls ages and got "8" when two of the girls are 9 years old. And, I tried listing the girls names to see if "Lilith" would pop out at me, but, it didn't. Well, not all of it - I did get Lilit...the "h" was a few letters off. The name Annabeth is a bit too long.

Sorry for being so criique-y...when I see something like this in a fic I have to test it out, see if it tracks. Anywho...looking forward to chapter 4. I hope to see more interaction between Dean and Mary,(he does like her right?) even though I love Sam's paternal instincts. Specially the kisses...that's not something we see in the show...at all.

Aside from a few typos your writing is awesome! Chapter 4 here I come!