Reviews for MIT: Magic Incorporating Technology
Kisaki Sakura chapter 19 . 6/15
That was a really amazing story. I love this pair, and the totally new approach to the fandoms.
Heading for the sequel
SinfulLies chapter 19 . 6/14
Sounds fucking awesome
SinfulLies chapter 18 . 6/14
Oh jeez
SinfulLies chapter 17 . 6/14
Whaaaaat...why would you do this?
SinfulLies chapter 16 . 6/14
Why was Kreacher under the bed? XD
TigremiLion chapter 19 . 2/28
I read "All Business Up Front, Party In The Back" quiet a while ago now and always thought it would be interesting to find out how they got together because personally it seemed like a bit of a stretch to me.

Your story is great and the idea for the sequel seems interesting too. Tough, I have to say it seemed to be ended rather abruptly and for no particular reason. Also it was not really clear at which point ABUFPITB comes in until I went back to it to read it again after this story.

This still doesn't undermine the fact that you took a one shot and created an amazing story based of it. I'll definitely check out the sequel and probably hope you end up actually finishing it someday.
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
I seriously loved this story so much! I'd enjoyed She Who Must Not Be Turned'd work, and this was a brilliant tie in. :)
Mumia0813 chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
lol oh this ought to be good...come on add more
SilverDragonSlytherin chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
SEQUEL! TT I wanna read it badly.
Arcangelos chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Someones in denial...
Naive come on now!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Really out of all the romance languages you use Spanish? Spanish isn't a very romantic language and trust me I'm Hispanic I would know. When I think of Spanish I think of Spanish comedies not romance
PiptheSnake chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
This was amazing :) Ash's character was wonderfully believable, and it just... It made me wish for a partner like Ash. And the feelings! Thanks for posting; it was wonderful :)
PiptheSnake chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
I... I'm crying now...
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
kreacher lol easedropping under the bed I love your version of him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
holy shit kreacher is like an dark version of dobby