Reviews for Just A Kiss
Okay I just reviewed because I do not want Excalibur coming after me okay after all it is a great story and I I don't know don't blame me for not knowing how much a great story is and please do not send it started after me or I will kill him or myself then I'll never review to you again and you'll lose one of your followers okay get it got it good okay I'm going to say goodbye for now so bye
ShadowQueen chapter 1 . 3/16
On no, don't send Excalibur after MEEEEEEEEEE! Although the story is pretty awesome, also I am reviewing this, I DON'T DESERVE TO DIIIIEEEEEE! Keep him away from me! *wails and runs off to who knows where*
StuckInTheMiddle chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Excalibur is interesting. I also live with an annoying younger sister an 'exiting' younger brother and two teenage brothers. Excalibur is nothing compared to them! I also like it.
Deaththekidslil sis chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Made my day I'm still laughing I love blackscalibur
kid chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
cool
Virgin Cunt chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
It was ok, though wierd
A little less focus on other manga series next time
gingerkidz99 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
animelover65 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Omg that was so funny and good i loved how you used other animes that are popular even hetalia that was good you should make another one
krystal1000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Is it possible for you to make this a series? If so, please do! Lovin it!
Kid.Desperate.for.War chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh mah SHINIGAMI...

WHY DID YOU BRING E..ex...Excalibur *finally manages to say* INTO THIS! YOU DEMON DX IMMA HAVE NIGHTAMRES other than that I like the story C;
TheLampInTheDark chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
nice story and I'm totally glad that I had finished ' City of Ashes' before I read this fanfic.. cause I don't like spoilers..hehe...but could you write a prologue?
gabbzz chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i luv Kid he is so hot!1 i will forever love him and his ocd!
AnonymousOtaku chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
you know, no matter how many times I read this fanfic, it never gets old ) haha I would also like to thank you, because you had the "City of Ashes" in here, I actually read the books and I am totally obsessed with them D so...THANK YOU
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Dear Lord! That was one of the most entertaining things in the worlllddddd. MEGA LOL. The whole maid thing was a bit random for Kid to say but hey, any maid sama reference can send my mouth twitching into a goofy smile. In fact, ALL those references sent me howling. the whole rant in the middle that had vk and ouran in it... wow... fuuunnny. who knew maka was an otaku like us hahaha. the clever kiss from kid was seriously cute! and OMG BLACK STAR AT THE END MAAADE MY DAYYY. oh and...e xcalibur... woooooowies. thats what i call fanfiction ahhahahahaha.
Canada chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I loved it! so funny but cute at the same time! One of my fave soul eater couples! YAY KidXMaka! .