Reviews for A New Day, A New Life
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 5/28
If Yukito is dead, does that mean Yue is dead too? If so, who is going to be her Moon Guardian and watch other that half of the cards? And how could he die in the first place? Because I was always under the impression that he and Keroberos were magical constructs created by Clow Reed to guard/control the cards, as well as guard the Cards new Mistress/Master after he died so they wouldn't do exactly what they ended up doing because Kero fell asleep. Living beings, yes. But artificially created with magic nonetheless.
CrossoverLover2013 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Can you update soon I love your story this is grate story
Mochipocco chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
T-T update... Please? Mi wante to reade.
caroeclipse chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
i love you story. continue. continue. write write
patience chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
liar liar pants on fiar
patience chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
you big meany i have been reading this story sinse cristmass ive been looking forward to the next chapter and that is what i get
patience chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
you HAVE to write a anther story
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Maybe this is a good story
cherry chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Nice story! SakuraxAlphonse fanfict is a great idea (u-)d

Update soon okay?
Shade the Bat chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
YEAY!

:D
fullmetal-witch chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
YES!this makes me happy!i hate waiting
fullmetal-witch chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
pleeeeeeease tell me there's gonna be more!

alxsakura is so cute! by the way im just curiouse,dose this take place after the FMA movie or was the thing where izumi's dead just a thing you made up? just wanted to know for visual perposes and stuff :)
fullmetal-witch chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
brillent so far ) im definatly adding this to my faves
Shade the Bat chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
PLEASE make more!
PiWrite chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
haha good job sneaking onto a bus ;)

i have always wanted to try that but noooooo i just have to be a goodygoody so i won't be lectured... i think being lectured is a waste of my life :)

anywayyyyyys...

great plot you got there please continue to write!