Reviews for Forgetting Edward
jk chapter 5 . 3/28
this story is bullshit...I mean the idea is good but made up of unbelievable ways to achieve what you wanted...

the cullens can make themselves appear older...they worried it wasn't reversible...wtf are you talking about?
centuries of vamp history and they just figured that out?...right...and how does that work?

alice thinks bella is gonna die but she doesn't try to turn her? her "sister" and best friend? yaaaaa ok

Edward was in forks with bella for two years and alice didn't know? yaaaaa ok

Edward was around the family again but they didn't bother to tell him that renesmee was his kid? cause they didn't want to rock the boat? but NOW is a ok time? yaaaaaa oooook

this weird voodoo, omg I love jake so much let me rip my clothes off crap is simply "vampire dazzle" yaaaaaaa okkkkk...why didn't Edward use that on bella before? hes just too good of a person right? yaaaaaa oooook

it seems that everyone knows about "dhampirs" but irina still goes to the volturri like she did in the book like the baby will be a uncontrollable demon...even though how the fuck could that be true if its a baby...a true vampire baby wouldn't age...and how much damage could a baby do...but if they all knew about dhampirs then irina knew it wasn't going to be a blood thirsty monster so why did she go tattle tale? seems pointless to me.

theres just toooooo many things that don't make sense, if it was just one thing I think I could get over it...but its kinda fucking ridiculous the way it is...so its making reading a bad experience.
Ticcing Bat chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
that was cool
cela chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
who knew Edward could be so willing to have sex outside of marriage? very hot!
campyrs chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Good short story. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you...
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Loving this story.
jdc0630 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
ANOTHER FANTASTIC STORY !

I still have 3 or 4 more of your's to read...so I'm off to the next one.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree
elenalena chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
This fic isn't marked complete, but it is complete! I'm so glad it is; I was very worried that I'd have to wait for updates. It's really cool that Bella has the ability to select her memories; it would be nice if she could do that for Jacob, too? Well, I really enjoyed reading this fic! Thanks for sharing, Zosie:)
elenalena chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful chapter! It is, however, very weird when you think deeply about Jake and Renesmee's relationship, especially thinking about the times Bella mentioned about her sex life with Jacob to Edward. But then again,the original Breaking Dawn story with Jacob imprinting was weird to begin with, so I guess a little more weird can't be too weird...I kind of felt bad for Renesmee as I remembered how Bella said to Edward that Jacob never gave her oral pleasure -lol, Renesmee's sex life will be dull, huh?
elenalena chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
:'( Oh poor Edward! I feel bad for Jacob, too but I really hope Bella will think of Edward's feelings before Jacobs...well now that she knows that she has a child between the two, it shouldn't be like for the child's sake, right?
elenalena chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Oh I loooove this fic! It's really amazing-the plot is original and some of the things said in this chapter really made me lol! My favorites were: "I wouldn't care if he had fucked every woman in Seattle and the surrounding areas if he wanted me" and, "No, as a deodorant. What else is a hamburger if it isn't a meal?"

I kind of like how Jessica turned out - she seems much nicer than she ever was, and I was surprised Bella had actually shared info about her intimate night w Edward - she used to be very private about those kinds of things.
elenalena chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Wow! That was GREAT! I loved it! Edward being careful, but also giving in to Bella's and his passion, needs. It was so loving and sexy at the same time!
elenalena chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I wonder who did what to Bella that caused her to survive giving birth to Renesmee...I had a theory that maybe some of the venom from Alice had patched her up some (she surely had to have severe injuries like broken ribs and such) but not enough to change her? But then wouln't Jacob been able to smell venom in her if there were any in her system? Hmmm...this fic is very interesting! I can't wait to find out how everything falls into place.
elenalena chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Oh this is so sad, must be devestating for Edward to hear this from Bella...the intimate moments that should've been only for them, the feelings Bella should have only for Edward was being told by Bella that it was for Jacob...it seems whatever spell she is on turned her intense feeling toward Edward to be aimed at Jacob instead, only that Bella doesn't know that.
csp4 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Ha Ha Ha Bella stripping in front of the mirror with Emmett there::))

Hmmmm, Charlie!

"My Queen." You've opened it up wide for a sequal::)) Unfortunately it looks like it not happening:(

According to Jane, Demetri & Felix, you are what you eat:::))) Looks like the world will have to start aggressively breeding animals::))

Great story! Well written. So glad I'm not still angry at the characters::)) The trust hasn't totally returned tho! LOL LOL Thanks for sharing!
csp4 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
So it was Laurent that did this to Bella! The Denali's can't save him now:(

"She has the free will to choose for herself now" God, I hate that guy:( Jake is a jerk! Bella doesn't have ANY free will you ass! Yep, the only way Jake can get Bella is by her being brainwashed!

I was wondering where Charlie was while Edward & Bella were talking:) Guess he'll end up being in the know!

"...and Bella looked kind of in pain a little as she walked" LOL LOL LOL I'd definately have to be looking at changing to agree to a waxing:::)))