Reviews for Daybreak
MaoAyanamipl chapter 1 . 1/5
I concur, there IS a lack of fics for the pairing, which is why I'm glad I found yours. I had this weird carving for something exactly like this. It was pretty good, in character and since I've myself not a clear memory of th series I can say I didn't percieve any flows there might have been there story wise. Thank you for a very good read, I think I might just fave this for a lot re-reading purposes.
Great job.
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Holla. Speechless- i really love your way of writing bout this couple- you never break the characters personality. And i personally burst into tears reading it. But! "why there's no more your fanfictions?!" i want to read it more and more...and the way u put shirou's thought of his real feelings. And in the end of the stories...i wondered 'Emiya will follow Rin to London?" ne...may i keep your copy? I already wanted it-
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
bravo, bravo. a really good read. and everyone was truly in character. even without the magic and all the shenanigans this was still I really great read. I really wished there were more day to day life fics like this
happypocky chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I did enjoy this story a lot - thank you! I think there are overall too little Rin fanfics, but that may just be because she's my favorite character, haha. You did a great job; it was a really fun read, despite the serious undertone! :]
Sherin chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was a nice read once in a while since I haven't touch Fate Stay Night at all over the year.

I wonder why there're so few fics too...I love Rin and I really think she's the best choice for Shirou considering their roles in the series...SO WHY!

Ahem, anyway I really enjoy this one as the series itself never really depict the pendantS scence.
Hotako Tomoe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I was tearing up at many sections of this fic.. I'm a Rin x Shirou shipper all the way, if you can't tell from my profile pic. There needs to be more, and you need to write the 'half a year later' story where either he chases her or she comes back for him or the two realize they left their hearts behind.. Either way, this is how I would envision a Fate path continuing to be honest. Well done, Write more, and everyone else, write more Rin x Shirou fics!
BearArms chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Beautifully written. It feels like Shiro's real train of thought. There were a few moments where I bit my lip and felt touched by the intimacy between Shiro. Consider this a favorite. :)
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Now this was just plain enjoyable. From start to finish, I was hooked the entire way. Great work.

I also agree with you about Shirou and Rin. I don't understand either why there are so little stories around. It really is quite annoying - especially when it's one of the major pairings of the novel. Plenty of stories involve Shirou/Saber or Sakura, yet so little of Rin.

This truly was a breath of fresh air.

I hope you write some more Fate/Stay Night in the future.
serene01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This fanfic is so romantic, even if I'm crazy about SaberxShirou and RinxArcher pairings, I really like ShirouxRin too(I wrote a fanfic about them but yours is so much better than my winter snow). It's kinda sad though, I do suggest for you to continue writing this and make a happy ending for the two of them. Who knows, maybe you can start a trend of fanfics for shirouxrin.. Good job btw.
darkdrow chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
its fics like this that make me come back time and time again to this part of the site, and its pairings like this, so rarely shown, makes me want to read more and more of them. heh the ending ruffled my feathers abit. I was hoping for a "chase the girl scene"(shirou you lovable IDOIT! x3) but this end was really good because it hints,at least i think, that there is always something more to do. inspires me to try to be a bit more better and be a tad more honest(ha im such a sap xD). welp lad/lass i just wish to say, thank you very much for writing this and hope you continue to do so. please take care and have a good evening 3 *favorites*

P.S. seriously why wont more people write on this pairing? i'll have to get my lazy arse up and get back into writing and donate to the pot xP