Reviews for Defendo et Spes
Yizz0The0Zombie chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
liking it so far so is Naruto more like Nagi right? I mean he's all most the same when it comes to casting spells(the reading out of the book and theorys (I think read somewhere that Nagi didn't finsh School(like i said I THINK) Dose Naruto have a spell for flying because he dosen't have staff or broom. on another note please don't have him train with Eva! it's so over-used! if ya can him train with Albireo( I think it would fit, having one of Nagi's friends train him, besides eva wouldn't care if he was there in the first place he's not of Nagi's blood so the seal would hold. for pairings I'd do a few pactios first and then see where it gose from there, if anything the fact that you have Naruto in Mahora Academy a year makes it easier to set friendships up and then decide the pairings (for the pactios heres a list of who i think should have Pactios with him.

1)Konoe Konoka

2)Nagase Kaede

3)Ku Fei

4)Kagurazaka Asuna

5)Tatsumiya Mana

there you go and if you don't what a harem just pick out of those five.

P.S at what point wll he go back to Konoha? i really want to see that.

Good luck!
Magicus defendo et spes chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
what does Magicus defendo et spes mean? ou never told us
ade chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
hey what about naruto taijutsu? You did said that he

practice it for dndurance. . . .

Seriourly it wouldn't good at all if naruto just like negi. . . . . He should be more like nagi, very strong in magic and physical/close range combat. . . .

Don't make naruto study under eva, she just be his sparring partner, and seeing his advance i say he's as strong as fate and eva or nagi. . . . 15 years old as strong as negi? Fuck! Even nagi already on the same lvl with rakan at age 15. . .
Rc1212 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Awesome, never read a Naruto/Negima story that went this way before! Great idea! Can't wait to see what else you have planed for next!
GoldenGod Rah chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait for more. Oh and thanks for writing out the timeline cause I was a bit confused. I hope the pairing's NarutoxMana cause I love her character. Update soon Please.
runewizarddd chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
This story is quite interesting. You covered the plot hole of what happened to Nekane's legs in a believable manner, plus included that there were problems getting used to it. What is your plan for Kaede? If the Elemental Countries are on Earth or the Magical World, is her family going to be from Iwa or Konoha, learning about the technology here, or Kiri, to get away from the bloodline purges? Is Chao going to be from her canon timeline, with no known interaction with Naruto, or one where he was included, even if it was in stories? Or do you already have these questions considered?
Silver W. King chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
nice plot twist, but can you tell me what are the ages of Naruto and Negi in the next chapter since I lost count. anyway good job, keep it up.
nim istar chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
having never read the negima manga (should probably do that since i like these crossovers so much) i have to admit that i am not entirely sure what the plot twist is, i can only guess that naruto will be filling negi's spot as teacher at the school.

interesting story, far more developed then most naruto/negima crossovers. cant wait to see more.
Ignisha chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
So... Naruto will be meeting Asuna, Ayaka and the others? Or is it a bunch of different girls? And since Naruto's 14, then Negi's 10, right?

Anyway, hurry and UDPATE!

Ciaossu
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
its going to be a Naruto VS Class 1A! ahahahahahahahahahahaha!
TeiKEY-SaMa chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
how old is Naruto? please reply
Vandenbz chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Good chapter, helps set up for future events very well. Naruto being apprenticed to the headmaster is a nice touch, I wonder if the Kyuubi is the reason Naruto has more energy when it comes to magic. Since it's a year earlier than Negi, will Naruto teach class 1-A or will he get another class? It's definitely an interesting twist having Naruto go to Mahora first, I have no idea what'll happen next and I'm loving every minute of it. Please update soon!
Cloud chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Nice chapter
dusk chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
pretty good, though i am curious does this mean that you are not having Konoka and the others in this. also since Negima is a harem Manga will this be a harem?(I hope so insert perverted giggle) i don't know what you plan to do, but i hope that you get Konoka and the other girls in the original with Naruto, i don't know if you will be doing polls or anything for pairings but if you are i would like to make suggestions. Konoka, Eva, Asuna, Setsuna, Kaede, Mana, Ku Fei and princess Theodora(i think thats her name). i do not particularly care if others are added but i rather like these girls. also you will need to work on Naruto's personality, since you have mainly been telling background story. You've already established that he has a disrespect for authority figures or at least a lack for formality. i kinda like the idea of Naruto being like Nagi, Funny, disrespectful, flirts with girls(i cannot stress this part enough) and willing to go to any lengths to protect people.
geetac chapter 4 . 7/21/2010