Reviews for Into the Pitt, She Falls
dreema chapter 65 . 7/9
Wow, that was a fairly intense few chapters, really well written, thanks.
dreema chapter 45 . 7/2
Wow, heck of an ending to that 'chapter' of Cort's life. I really like the grittiness of this story, thanks.
dreema chapter 29 . 6/20
Wow. Hell of a chapter :)
ffhz chapter 45 . 1/22/2014
Hello, i know it is forever since you have last updated and i can only hope to hope that you are still around (as i have been waiting for updates for over a year) but i really must say that charon of all people must understand the loss of loved ones and the joy of finding oneself, in as weird and fucked up way as she is really finding herself. so i understand that he cant understand most if all social interactions but he cant push this one under the rug as much as he wants to. i think that if you are gonna have something in his perspective in this chapter he has to understand it on a more intellectual level to make it plausible.

bee tee dubs, come back

please

:]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love your work ! I'm not logged in right now (normally post under Zukuto) and I hope you post Part 3.
Rebekah93 chapter 65 . 8/5/2013
Are you going to finish this? or is it done?
Elin chapter 64 . 11/19/2012
Oooh i absolutly love your fallout stories! Took me forever to get through 'em! But damn! I love them sooooo much X)

You're a freaking amazing writer
fandelivres chapter 64 . 11/8/2012
Yes! you made roy appear:) after all this time, I was getting desperate. Thanks for the chapter!waiting for the next oneXD
Kersplatt chapter 64 . 11/9/2012
We missed you, Mopps! I hope you're feeling better after your ordeal. This chapter is, of course, excellent as always. :)
Sarah chapter 64 . 11/7/2012
So so soooo glad you posted! I've been in Cort withdrawal! Can't wait for another update! And seriously that whole "I'm buggier than an Amish parking lot" made me bust out laughing! Thanks for updating! You're the best!
Kal Skirata chapter 64 . 11/8/2012
great chapter cant wait to read the second half. Hope the injury heals up soon and that your work situation is sorted soon as well
River Nightrunner chapter 64 . 11/7/2012
Coming home after a long ass day and find your new chapter is the best thing that's happened all week!
RainboWTF chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So happy to see you back, Mopps! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oddliver chapter 64 . 11/7/2012
Sweet been waiting for this chapter a while, little hard to follow at first 'cause I hadn't read the whole thing for a while but it all came back to me eventually lol
Redglade chapter 64 . 11/7/2012
Oh, Roy...you don't want to follow through with those plans. I think you'll be wishing you had passed on a long damn time ago when Cort finds out.