Reviews for Bulwark
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Never enough Thrall and Jaina in the world! Thanks!
Aronim chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I liked. But then, I like all fics with this ship, when they are properly written. I'll agree that the events are kinda sudden, but sometimes, that's how things go. In real life, a lot of misunderstandings are averted because people are smarter than letting the misunderstanding party just go and then have the problem drag out over a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
nice..
ertgrwetwret chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
DOMORE
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Actually, I rather liked this. And as far as their slightly volatile behaviour, well, it seemed to me that was just a product of the tension of wishing for someone you can't have, someone you can't even talk to about it. Well done!
Kazuha-sama chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I think you can continue this one... I love it! x3
Eyes like Dawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I like this. Well written, and fun. Two thumbs ups.

P.S How did Thrall manage to under that sheild? :P
Sorceress of the Alliance chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Please do continue! :)
Weiila chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
You write Thrall and Jaina's dialogue wonderfully and even if you say in your author's note that you had some issues with how things turned, I think it was nice to see a slightly more lecherous side of Thrall - you still kept him in the gentlemanly character, after all :)

Still, I was confused in the beginning at what exactly had happened that got Thrall trapped under a decorative shield, and I couldn't find any explanation through it either. Also, since Thrall was raised by humans (albeit with his life situation kept at a bare minimum), so him being surprised at something like a shield being merely decorative seems a little bit off.