Reviews for Persona III FES: Scars Wide Open
aids'mc buttfart chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this made me cry from my panfs
eggmiester chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
i saw ya updated a few days ago, but i couldn't remember the story, and read it all 's still epic.

jack is a great OC: he's a self-proclaimed punk who's anything but, and has a very different way of thinking than any of the other OC'S in the other persona stories.

quite frankly, i'm still very interested in where this story is gonna go: it is an absolute joy to read, and is very engaging. once i started reading the fic again, i read it the whole way through, and not many fic's i've read can honestly claim that.

your characterisation's are interesting as well, and NO BASHING! much as i love fool named fortune and lusnati style, it annoyed me that they would bash yukari and/or mitsuru for no reason.

basically, if you're wondering if this fic is good enough to continue, then i would answer with a resounding YES! i normally don't mind waiting if the quality is this good, but it would be nice to get the next chapter in less than 4 months, eh?

anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, and keep up the good work!
Mildmay chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
De-lurking just to say that I'm glad you're continuing this. Jack is a really interesting viewpoint character - a self-depricating hero can be hard to write well, but his descriptions and commentary, especially about the other characters is memorable and often pretty awesome. I really like Junpei's characterization in particular, and the dark, introspective tone to the whole thing. Looking forward to how Jack and Grendel will affect events to come.
ChromaticAttack chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Quality chapter, even if there wasn't *too* much going on. I enjoyed your take on Tartarus and the descriptions that went along with it; it's definitely thought-provoking, since it was something that I took for granted during my playthroughs of the game. I can't wait to see what else is in store for the rest of the story.
ChromaticAttack chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
It's too bad that this hasn't been updated in months. I was quite enjoying it, actually.
Droplet of Sour chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Indeed, boring update, but this does include some character interaction, and everyone loves character interaction. I like the dynamic of Mitsuru having a second Akihiko. Junpei here was awesome. Maybe it's because the stereotypical lazy boy aspect is a tired cliche of Japanese media, but him suddenly getting afraid of Gekkoukan and being serious about it suits me a whole lot better than "I'm gonna be a hero!" Junpei.
DemonRaily chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
You are changing things quite a lot, the only change that I may not approve is taking away Igor, even if other characters like Pharos and Ryoji was main character influences, Igor is someone that is instead universal one, for every single persona game(hell we can even see him in anime), but well, I can live whit it XD

As you are changing a story that way, I am interested how will the Nyx thing goes, I see you took other form of death arcana than Thanatos, so than who sealed it inside? Aegis did not, but she quite sensitive to shadows, that way she may or may not see your main character as enemy as she seen Ryoji, but that's of course your decision and your decision alone, like everything else.

Well other things I wanted to nag you about can wait for later chapters reviews(you know, so that I would not go dry on review material).

So hope will see next chapter soon XD
Droplet of Sour chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Oh, no, no, this one wasn't boring. Actually kind of enlightening. I can only wonder how this call with his father(?) is going to go. Left me on a bloody cliffhanger.
eggmiester chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
grendel... isn't that the monster from beowolf? awesome. i have a question: will jack be able to use multiple persona? or is he stuck with grendel? can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work!
Droplet of Sour chapter 3 . 8/8/2010

I'm liking this so far. Jack has potential to be a great protagonist, and it seems like you actually know what you're doing with the plot. Good on ya, man.
eggmiester chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
im not normally one for leaving reviews, but this story stuck out. its well done, and im very interested in seeing what happens criticism or anything. anyway, hope the next chapter is soon. keep up the good work!