Reviews for I Loved You Too Much
Soulkeeper chapter 1 . 4/12
I was nearly crying every time I read this. It's really good!
SasoriTactic chapter 1 . 4/8
OH GOD WHY? T.T JFC CLOCKWORK!
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 1/1
Personally, I think that the final hours theme from Majora's Mask would be more appropriate to listen to for the ending. But damn, that was easily the most heart-breaking story I've ever read for this fandom. I didn't think anyone could pull off anything other than a friendship or mentor/student relationship between these characters, but you proved me wrong.
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ok I almost cried. This one had a bitter sweet feel to it. Keep up the great work.
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
*Cries rivers* Oh, Clockwork, poor, poor Clockwork an poor Danny, wish he killed the observants, fucking bastards.
Lithy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
The FEELS. THE FEEEEEEELLLSSSS. IM CRYING AND I NEVER CRY. OH GOD. RIGHT in the FEEEEELLLLSSSS.
Faliara chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
... I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THIS IS SLASH OR NOT, IT HURTS. IT FUCKING HURTS.

The observants are jackasses ._.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
it HUUUUUURTS
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Would it be weird if I actually think this could happen?
Fiddlehoffer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This was really good. I loved it.
18-Midori-37 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Feelings? What are these feelings that you speak of? I know not, because mINE WERE JUST DESTROYED! Gaaah! *sobbing* THIS right here, was just beyond beautifully sad, omfg, I cant- my feelings..I applaud you, this was an emotional read, and it was great. Thanks for sharing!
Fatal Overdose chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Just going to curl up in a random corner and die now, thank you.
QuothenCatastrophe chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Why! Just why?! Screw the observants for crying out loud! Seriously Clockwork, Ghostwriter, and Danny are the only awesome ghosts on the entire show ( well Dan Phantom but in the end all he was is really Danny gone kinda insane/evil... because of a certain fruit loop * glares harshly at Vlad who runs away from my sheer awesomeness * ). But anyway, I loved the wording and you gotta love the angstiness all the way...
Till next time I suppose,
Phantom Out
Phantom Trainer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
dude...there are no words to discribe how you made me feel right now...ok, actually there are, but they hurt. It's like when i see or hear mention of my last BF;Q. i cry every time, but i understand why we broke it off, just like how CW did in this. just like him, i regret nothing that happened except having to leave the person i cared for. if you don't know what it's like to feel your heart break, it sucks and leaves you staring at the floor or wall wondering why it happened.

Phantom OUT!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sniff...urg...Clockwork...sniff...I love you, waahhh *Break down* You and Danny...whyyyy?! Why oh why? Wahhh! Damn you one-eye jerks! Clockwork x Danny is the only thing i approve, so why! Why must fate be soo cruel to them?! Whyaahhh?! Wahhh! Ahhh! *curls myself in the conner and cry while cursing those damn Observers*
One of the most heartbreaking story I had read. The best story for Danny Phantom I had read. And the latter shall remain that way. Forever!