Reviews for I Loved You Too Much
H0pelessHer0 chapter 1 . 9/4
I've already read this and I still cried. Be proud of yourself, I almost never cry. You have a real talent.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 8/16
dammit *sniffle* i didn't wanna cry TT love the story
Wahboop chapter 1 . 8/13
awwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnn that was so good!
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is too beautiful. *sobs*
Soulkeeper chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I was nearly crying every time I read this. It's really good!
SasoriTactic chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
OH GOD WHY? T.T JFC CLOCKWORK!
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Personally, I think that the final hours theme from Majora's Mask would be more appropriate to listen to for the ending. But damn, that was easily the most heart-breaking story I've ever read for this fandom. I didn't think anyone could pull off anything other than a friendship or mentor/student relationship between these characters, but you proved me wrong.
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ok I almost cried. This one had a bitter sweet feel to it. Keep up the great work.
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
*Cries rivers* Oh, Clockwork, poor, poor Clockwork an poor Danny, wish he killed the observants, fucking bastards.
Lithy chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
The FEELS. THE FEEEEEEELLLSSSS. IM CRYING AND I NEVER CRY. OH GOD. RIGHT in the FEEEEELLLLSSSS.
Faliara chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
... I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THIS IS SLASH OR NOT, IT HURTS. IT FUCKING HURTS.

The observants are jackasses ._.
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
it HUUUUUURTS
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Would it be weird if I actually think this could happen?
Runaway99.9 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This was really good. I loved it.
18-Midori-37 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Feelings? What are these feelings that you speak of? I know not, because mINE WERE JUST DESTROYED! Gaaah! *sobbing* THIS right here, was just beyond beautifully sad, omfg, I cant- my feelings..I applaud you, this was an emotional read, and it was great. Thanks for sharing!