Reviews for Life Goes On
confusednikki24-7 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
i do hope you continue this story. it has been a while, but it is really good!
Lazerhawk chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
please up date this it's good
bugsbunny chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I take a very great interest in this chapter! (I've always felt sympathy for Doc. Damn TPTB...)
dramaaddict8807 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
I would love to see you continue this story. I just love Third Watch. Especially Faith and Bosco.
BreathlessFaith chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Great update. Hope see more soon. I'm eager to know what everyone thinks about Bos and Faith being a couple.
Cfhonan chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Oh my I can't wait to see what Sully and the rest of the gang have to say about them.
AgentHumen chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
this story is sooo great in not only a happy fluffy way but from a character standpoint, you really hit the nail on the hammer!
Cfhonan chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
This was so great. I always love Rose, and I loved how she knew it was Faith. I am excited for the next chapter when everyone finds out. Also would love to see what Emily and Charlie think about this. Please post soon.
WIWJ chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
very cute chap. Thanks!
Cfhonan chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
I loved this chapter. I was excited to see this story updated. Keep going can't wait to read what happens next.
Betherzz chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
this is a really cute story so far ;) i cant wait to see what comes next for all of them specially faith & bosco
bovary chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I've just read all the chapters you've published so far and I find it quite interesting.

I've always felt Bosco and Faith left a lot of things unsaid when the show ended. They were going through a difficult situation and maybe it was quite complicated to talk back then, but I always thought that they'd eventually end up talking and mending their relationship.

I don't know why, but I find it believable that Bosco's the one who makes the first approach and goes looking for Faith. When those magic words appear ("I'm sorry"), everything's sort out.

And maybe that wasn't a really emotional declaration of love, but they don't need cheesy words or gestures; they just need a couple of sincere words and to look into each other's eyes.

Davis was surprised with the change in Bosco's attitude. Hey, he has the real one now, he doesn't need any other woman out there.

I'd like to know what's going to happen when everyone knows about these two.

Keep going!
Cfhonan chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Just read your whole story and i lovved it. Please continue soon this was a freat story. Cant wait to see ty when he finds out that bosco and faith are together.
Blue82 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I really like your storie, especially Ty' POV was great. I can't wait to read more.

I'm looking forward to the Ty's face when he and the others find out about Bosco&Faith :)

Please continue soon

Blue
Cfhonan chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
wow this was great Please continue!