Reviews for Remeber Us
korasami chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hmm...CC time. Okay, did you copy this out of a Wikipedea article? Katarina and Sara both died for him, and the Doctor didn't flinch. Sarah was the third Doctor's companion for a season, but she's more known for her time spent with the fourth Doctor. The Doctor wouldnae forget that, cuz he was in exile for half of it! And I don't think the Doctor would call his granddaughter "Susan Foreman", or Ben "Ben Jackson", and if you mention him, you gotta mention Polly, cuz the regeneration witnesses are very important-Rose wasn't the only one to witness a regeneration! And you skipped Doctors 2-8! Some of the Doctor's most intimate (and human-clingwrapy, gay married in space, in Jamie's case) companions are in there! Over half of them are more worthy than Mickey the idiot-Romana (the Time Lady) for example, or even Adric, who's badge for Mathmatical Exellence saved the Doctor after Adric himself sacrificed himself! I mean, you bothered to copy some names from Wikia but didn't even look if you were spelling 'Dalek' correctly! And even more so, the first Nu!Who Dalek episode is calld "Dalek"!

I understand you were probably only planning on using Nu!Who companions into this, but if you were going to mention Classic(andbetterwritten)!Who companions, get them right!
super-calisto chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I loved this story and hope you write another story envoling the 11th docthor aand donna
Mistystarshine chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
its nice, short, sad, and sweet
X-MENobsession chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Interesting... A lot of summary.

I can't help but say it though: The Doctor has 11 INcarnations. Not 11 carnations (which are flowers).
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
So... somebody is a Doctor/Donna fan