Reviews for Tuesdays
That's really beaytiful
Vivss chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Really good one-shot!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I loved it! Very good job!
blah13blah24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love it
Fanfic forever chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
OMG!
This is the best peter and susan fanfic I've ever read it's sooo beautiful and u r such a talented writer. It's so adorable how peter and susan lived together in the end and the love that they have between them is like life starting anew.
- best fanfic ever
•ps
You're the awesomest writer in the world
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god. I've read all of your Narnia fics today. You are an incredibly talented writer and my heart broke reading the very end of this one.
skymon1010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love it, especially your writing style.
But I don't understand why it's written 'five figures'?
NemoMyName chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow, this story was really moving. I loved it, specially the ending, you almost had me sobbing.
Hope you write more, your style is splendid.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love it!
cabbagecorpCEO chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is adorable! Love it, I hope you write more :)
aya chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Your story holds the bittersweet sensation. It was sad yet somehow, if the readers cries, it would definitely be a tears of happiness.

The relationship between Susan and Peter was heartbreaking, yet in the end, they finally together. And that's all matters.

And in regarding Edmund and Lucy, the strength was there. And your idea and concept about their eyes ; Sapphire that could penetrate one soul was simply beautiful. And Peter was a Doctor? HOW AWESOME!
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this. I don't know why or how. (Well, I do...technically) But I just love this;)