Reviews for Tuesdays
Satipheen chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was so beautifully written and I loved how a lot of the things were implied and not explicit. Your writing is so magical; and the ending brought a tear to my eye :')
Hukkelberg chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh, this was delightful, thank you very much for writing it. It's very well-written and I quite like the tone of the whole story. Even tough I don't quite understand some bits (just a how, but not the what), I loved how everything is implied and nothing is said straight to the point, I think it makes it a very special kind of story. And also, I loved how Lucy was the one who told the story, the effect turns out to be wonderful. I was, hm, listening to Birdy's "Comforting sounds" cover and it made some sort of soundtrack and it was very nice and fitting, so yes.

Eh, well, anyway, this was gorgeous and you are a very good writer, congratulations.
elegantordie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
My goodness this was a brilliant read! You're a very talented writer.
pinkgoldpish chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
brilliant~! :)
Kai chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice story. :)
silver-and-silk chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
YAY!

I always hated that Susan got left behind. Now I have an alternative:)

your writing is great, by the way. Really well done.
Phreddie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just discovered this pairing, and just read one of your other stories. This one touched me; it is so short yet able to convey so much emotion; it is lovely. You are an excellent writer, thank you.

Ps- the other one was Fear and Love, and yes the four last sentences killed me; I'm going to pretend they don't exist ok?
Bluerose chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow. I just can't say anything right now because this story is made out if awesomeness. Just asking, in the end did Lucy and Edmund get involved in a train accident or did they go back to Narnia? :D
maria chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
first my email:

this story was sooo refreshing. that is the only word i can describe it with.. it was completely refreshing for my mind, i have been reading a lot of stupid fics searching for a good one to sit and read through and after reading so many weird stuff and nonsense it's nice to find this simple yet complex story

i loved it and i'm about to get on ur personal page to see if u have more stories and if i find another one as interesting

PD: sorry for any gramar mistakes i'm from venezuela. my "born language" it's spanish
allweknowisfalling chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm crying. This was amazing. So perfect.
Doks chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I am crazy with stories of Peter/Susan in real world. I liked Lucy's point of view and the end was brilliant!

Please, keep writing amazing stories like that!
Aviva chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wonderful! I love Peter/Susan stories, and yours are some of the best.
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
um...why? Why are you making me cry? why did you write this masterpiece? I want to marry this fic...I want to print this fic off and take it to my eyelids. This is the most beautiful s/p fic I've ever read. WOW. So intense, so loving...so damn heartbreaking. Lovely job, 10 stars!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Ah! This one is amazing, too! I adore how nothing is ever said outright, everything is implied, but it's obvious what's going on, and what happened. And I totally think Elizabeth was Peter's daughter. I'm sure that Bethis is loving Narnia. :)

Great work, once again. The ending is marvelous with Edmund and Lucy going back on a Tuesday.
Lettice-Evans-Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
just lovely. It made my day.

REALLY AMAZING ) I LOVE IT!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »