Reviews for Words
SalishSea chapter 15 . 3/27
It' March, 2015 and I'm just about finished watching season 4 of STE. Just finished "Bound" and decided to log into FF and see if I could find any stories to read. I came across this story starting at the end of "Bound" and going off into an AU (I really like AU's). But you are also masterful in weaving canon storylines into this AU. This is abolutely great. It's epic and got EVERYTHING. Technically well written. Great pairings. Interesting and creative stories. Totally engaging. Thank you for your efforts 5 years ago when you started and for the two years you worked on it. It was obviously a lot of work and the quality reflects your significant effort. I'm halfway through and I can't put it down. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Cap'nFrances chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
I've been reading Darkness at the Edge of Space. I decided to re-read Words so I would have a clearer memory of the story from the beginning.

It's an excellent story throughout. As I was reading this last chapter, I was particularly struck by the wisdom and thoughtfulness of T'Pol's words at Malcolm and Hoshi's wedding. I love to see character growth and T'Pol ha grown tremendously in her understanding and appreciation of humans and of relationships.
buns1974 chapter 23 . 3/1/2014
I really enjoyed this fic so much and look forward to reading more work from you.
paulc chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Great story.
Believable OCs, where we see flashes of them as more than 2D cutouts.
More of your work please!
(hmm. I may be addicted :-) )
dessie77 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Very enjoyable story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work.
Rosella-Marie chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
I read this entire story in two days. And my goodness it was amazing! I loved it, and could barely put it down! You have a gift, so keep writing :)
Thank you for writing this, it was beautiful.

Nemo Blank chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I can just imagine T'Pol lying naked on a beach.

(Terra Prime drone, invisibly high above, feeding a picture back to terrorist HQ.)

(TP Goon, staring.) "Man, I know aliens are evil and all, but I'd change sides for that in a pico-second."
Darksnider05 chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
I really enjoyed this and it gave me something to read for an entire night off and on.

I hope you continue you it because I know I'm going to miss these characters and how you portray them.
badkarma00 chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Very nicely done. A wonderful tale, with marvelous character interaction, and development. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to the next installment.

omry.grinberg chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
Very good chapter title:)

Loved it.
Author Penholder chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
a real good read. hope to see the continuation of this story. looking forward to future chapters. I would suggest ending the story here and continuing it in a part two. that way ppl (like me) who only read completed stories, will read, enjoy and boost your readership. :)
Asso chapter 22 . 10/15/2012
This story is an explosion of lively and cheerful joy.
It's really a good thing for heart.
The Booknerds chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
I really like this story!

I hope you update soon!
omry.grinberg chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
I find this story in all its glory just...

You do this superbly.
waffenmac chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Awesome chapter ,glad Amanda is courting a Vulcan and clan member to boot.