Reviews for Lights At The End Of The Darkness
Fer3333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
awww! this is sad . . . why did you chose this topic . . . i don't want to cry! X[
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
This chapter was so sad, bur yay they ran away! XD
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Please don't kill Gaara! I'm glad you didn't put the rape scene in.
KaoriVenna chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Yay for chapter two! And boo for Orochimaru for hurting poor Gaara! :( I have a feeling they will have a hard time getting away. I can't wait for the next one, great job!
KaoriVenna chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oooh I like it alot so far! How sad though, poor Naru and friends. I cant wait to see what happens next and how he meets Sasuke:D

You did an excellent job for you're first fic and Im looking forward to you're next update please!
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
So sad, but so beautiful T_T XD awesome job
yuki-chan name is yuki-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Man i can not stand the wait of what could happen. Please update soon!
ArrancarMaiden chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Interesting start. It has potential. You got me really curious about the necklace, but I can wait patiently to find out. Plz update soon
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ahhh D: I don't have that but I have a lot of homeless guys knock on my window when I visit New Jeresy and Marylard(God I hate that place! No, I take that back...I just hate Cherry Hill) but anyways, good plot. Naruto crying is lol cute! Sakura being a good person...don't see those everyday. Sorry if I reviewed late. I was sleeping when you posted it up. Can't wait for the story to unroll. :D update soon or I'll kill yah! -Grabs knife and sharpens it-

Sasuke: Werido...