Reviews for Every End is a New Beginning
Nikki Pond chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
this is so beautiful and u convince and made me realize to accept the Doctor's regeneration. I accept 11th Doctor's end but I'll miss him of course. I will of course accept the 12th Doctor.

I'm convinced and this is a touching and heartwarming story :)...
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Wow. I hope that the 11th's regeneration is as well done as this. Although, personally, I think that Andrew Garfield should be the next Doctor.
tuperting chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Amazing, I literally cried at how sad this is. Please continue writing DW fanfic.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
For some reason, I've become really connected to this story. It's made me cry, made me laugh. Made me smile. I can't imagine what I'm going to feel when 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) leaves. :'(

Is there anyway you can continue going on with this story? I know you probably don't want to, but it'd be really nice if you could.

I absolutely love it, and you're an amazing writer. :)

Always,

Your Fellow Doctor Who Fan,

Ellie
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Very cool
Mirder Mystery chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aw you made me cry! So sad. Yet really, really great. I love the part about the "most recent regeneration". For some reason, (well of course I know the reason) that just really got to me. That was when I started crying. But I absolutely love this look into Amy. I think that, if she is still around when 12 comes along, her reaction will be very similar. I love it! :)
Waiting for Wow chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I'm as sorry to see 11 go as Amy is. And can't help wondering what her relationship with 12 might. Great story despite the always horrid River although you made her slightly less obnoxious than she ussually is.